FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
tomswift

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 22, 2015 19:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ,
Thanks for writing this tremendous program. It's very useful. I have LG G2 Kitkat synced to Thunderbird 38.

Four feature requests ...

1)
I like to sort my Tasks and Contacts by last modified so I know which ones are most recent and hence which ones I should work on right away. The older ones ... well they are old so when I get to them I do.

2)
So for tasks I have two sorts. First sort by priority with high at top. Then within that sort by modified date/time. I don't use start and end dates because they are too manual. Where as creation and modified dates/times are system generated.

So my use case is that I put most things in the Normal priority as I think of them. When my High list is zero, I add things from Normal into High. As I work on each High it automatically stays at top since i'm working on them.

In Outlook if I wanted to make a lower task higher, i just drag and drop and Outlook would change the Modified Date to now. This would make it now at top of that priority bucket.

Low priority is one step towards archive or for absolutely time critical tasks with reminders.

3)
Can you add Modified Date, Creation Date, and Category sync to Thunderbird? Outlook already has these three but I use TB.

4)
Can you make tasks drag and drop movable so just by moving them the modified date get updated and it floats to the top.

I hope you can do this.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
lchmiel

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 22, 2015 20:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Koelner hat Folgendes geschrieben:
lchmiel hat Folgendes geschrieben:
In the phone I use Business Calendar 2 Pro. For me it would be great if the tasks synced with MPE with Outlook 2013 appeared in Business Calendar, not in MPE Tasks.

This won´t work. Every calendar app has it´s own way of handling tasks.
There´re just too many of them the be handled by the MPE. Therefore FJ has made his own Task app.

I see. MPE is great anyway.

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 01, 2015 08:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The possibility to choose what to synchronize regarding phone book and calendar.

I have a google account (private) and my computer at work. I used to synchronize work via Microsoft. Today we have intune, that I do not want to use. Because of that I started to use my phone explorer (MPE).

But it synchronize all as it is the same. When starting program it sees the objects that it is connected to different calendars, but when you synchronize it treats everything the same. Would be nice if you could choose what to synchronize easier. I do not want to fill my work calndar with private stuff that I have in my google account.

Hope you understand what I mean, seems a little bit chaotic my description.

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 01, 2015 09:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hehehe, just found my wishes. But not in the settings in the PC, it is done in the app on the phone. That's why I didn't find them before.

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 23, 2015 16:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

hi fj

pls add this features if possible

click once for Quick Actions – Take quick actions on Phone Numbers (Call | Add to Contact), URLs (Open | Copy URL) and Emails (Email | Copy)

Navigate through long contact lists using the letter scroll

Favorites group and Frequently called contacts

Favorites and Frequent Contacts.Speed Dial buttons in panel see screen shot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg85st4xtrnet47/mep%20panel.png?dl=0

Directly open Email,Phone numbers and URL link made in saved text notes.

click to dial/sms on contacts in mpe

User can call directly to the written number in saved text notes & Sms (this request is long pending hope so it will be done in next update )

pls show in calllog / ALL ----- sent/ received sms log also (SMS and Call logs into a single dashboard)

pls add in call pop up window incoming/ connected --- Get notified with your note on incoming calls
- Get notified with your note before making calls (if possible sent/ recived sms also & call history ) Smile Never forget what to say during phone calls

whenever i use notes feature in incoming/connected popup and save notes
call log goes blank have to refresh to get calllog & notes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m21irq7ivj1j5p8/Screenshot%202015-10-28%2012.48.16.png?dl=0

log file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ukc4smeywdjdho/New%20Text%20Document.txt?dl=0

thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet von suniel am Fr Okt 30, 2015 11:45, insgesamt 11-mal bearbeitet
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 28, 2015 07:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

pls add if possible

Send a text to email or open a Whatsapp conversation

Send WhatsApp message without saving number.

Access Call Log directly in New Message pls check screen shot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3za5iggljkbvwsa/Screenshot%202015-10-28%2016.21.18%282%29.png?dl=0

export ur call records/call notes to excel

send your device's call history,Sms, notes to email ---- backup SMS, call log entries using a separate label in Gmail / Google Calendar. It is also possible to restore SMS and call log entries back

After every call After Call opens an useful screen to easily call back, send a sms, create an reminder/alarm, create a calendar event and more!

Find duplicate numbers or names in your contact list and easily delete or merge them.

simple set alarm /notification for Task & Notes , Calls to be completed at a paticular date/ time

add tags to to call activity like callback ,recharge, marketing , spam , follow up ,Just tap the dots next to any contact Add Tags to callers for even more info
Every time you complete a call from/to an unknown number, Quick tag will ask you for a tag you can attach to the phone number. Tagged numbers are not sent to the contact list, but are accessible through the main application

Works for both incoming and outgoing calls
• Works for incoming SMS too!
• Option for either a notification or a popup asking for the tag
• ‘Tag Later’ - option to save all numbers as untagged and you can tag them later

tag will be displayed when call is initiated or received.

Add tags manually, from existing contact or from call history

Quick search for tags

Mark as favorite or Pin tags

Quickly call or message a tagged number. You can also share tags and add tags as calendar events

Group operations – color, delete, complete and favorite multiple notes in one go

Backup and restore tags and preferences , Manage your own history of tags viewed and written

notification after every Incoming/Outgoing Call. So, just in case you forgot to add Notes & Tag

call or SMS button while browsing or reading your notes & Sms and you will be taken to the Call and Sms screen respectively.

Coloured Difference between Notes

Organising Notes by Time

Save calls & notes to a calendar , Save messages (SMS) to a calendar , Select calendars for each call/message type , Syncing with Outlook

Sidebar for tags & Notes

See the local time for friends in different countries

Advanced filtering and sorting

Fully customizable and color-coded Tag feature

option to open up whatsapp chatbox of caller

Passcode to protect vital info/ data.

Update with new Design and new features.

thanks
suniel
mindmadness

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 11, 2015 01:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi! It would be great if it were possible to download pictures from your phone into a folder you choose, then when it is connected again, only to download the photos that are new!
Kind of like a copy of your phone's images app on your computer!
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 11, 2015 06:43 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

mindmadness hat Folgendes geschrieben:
possible to download pictures from your phone into a folder you choose, then when it is connected again, only to download the photos that are new

Well, exactly this function has come to the MPE with the latest version already.

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 12, 2015 12:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would like to have the account name/type (the entries on the left panel, like Google, WhatsApp, etc) added into the sync log.
BasilC

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 15, 2015 23:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It would be very useful if Outlook categories could be synced with MPE groups.
BasilC

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 15, 2015 23:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

BasilC hat Folgendes geschrieben:
It would be very useful if Outlook categories could be synced with MPE groups.

Just realised that this does work! Silly me! I should have realised that it would, seeing as MPE is such a brilliant program!
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 28, 2015 08:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Code:
hi fj  is it possible to add any of this features for next update for 2016  would be very happy to hear 

pls add this features if possible

click once for Quick Actions – Take quick actions on Phone Numbers (Call | Add to Contact), URLs (Open | Copy URL) and Emails (Email | Copy)

Navigate through long contact lists using the letter scroll

Favorites group and Frequently called contacts

Favorites and Frequent Contacts.Speed Dial buttons in panel see screen shot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg85st4xtrnet47/mep%20panel.png?dl=0

Directly open Email,Phone numbers and URL link made in saved text notes.

click to dial/sms on contacts in mpe

User can call directly to the written number in saved text notes & Sms (this request is long pending hope so it will be done in next update )

pls show in calllog / ALL ----- sent/ received sms log also (SMS and Call logs into a single dashboard)

pls add in call pop up window incoming/ connected --- Get notified with your note on incoming calls
- Get notified with your note before making calls (if possible sent/ recived sms also & call history ) Smile Never forget what to say during phone calls

whenever i use notes feature in incoming/connected popup and save notes
call log goes blank have to refresh to get calllog & notes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m21irq7ivj1j5p8/Screenshot%202015-10-28%2012.48.16.png?dl=0

log file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ukc4smeywdjdho/New%20Text%20Document.txt?dl=0

Send a text to email or open a Whatsapp conversation

Send WhatsApp message without saving number.

Access Call Log directly in New Message pls check screen shot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3za5iggljkbvwsa/Screenshot%202015-10-28%2016.21.18%282%29.png?dl=0

export ur call records/call notes to excel

send your device's call history,Sms, notes to email ---- backup SMS, call log entries using a separate label in Gmail / Google Calendar. It is also possible to restore SMS and call log entries back

After every call After Call opens an useful screen to easily call back, send a sms, create an reminder/alarm, create a calendar event and more!

Find duplicate numbers or names in your contact list and easily delete or merge them.

simple set alarm /notification for Task & Notes , Calls to be completed at a paticular date/ time

add tags to to call activity like callback ,recharge, marketing , spam , follow up ,Just tap the dots next to any contact Add Tags to callers for even more info
Every time you complete a call from/to an unknown number, Quick tag will ask you for a tag you can attach to the phone number. Tagged numbers are not sent to the contact list, but are accessible through the main application

Works for both incoming and outgoing calls
• Works for incoming SMS too!
• Option for either a notification or a popup asking for the tag
• ‘Tag Later’ - option to save all numbers as untagged and you can tag them later

tag will be displayed when call is initiated or received.

Add tags manually, from existing contact or from call history

Quick search for tags

Mark as favorite or Pin tags

Quickly call or message a tagged number. You can also share tags and add tags as calendar events

Group operations – color, delete, complete and favorite multiple notes in one go

Backup and restore tags and preferences , Manage your own history of tags viewed and written

notification after every Incoming/Outgoing Call. So, just in case you forgot to add Notes & Tag

call or SMS button while browsing or reading your notes & Sms and you will be taken to the Call and Sms screen respectively.

Coloured Difference between Notes

Organising Notes by Time

Save calls & notes to a calendar , Save messages (SMS) to a calendar , Select calendars for each call/message type , Syncing with Outlook

Sidebar for tags & Notes

See the local time for friends in different countries

Advanced filtering and sorting

Fully customizable and color-coded Tag feature

option to open up whatsapp chatbox of caller

Passcode to protect vital info/ data.

Update with new Design and new features.

thanks
suniel
suniel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 28, 2015 09:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

pls highlight any of this features if possible

thanks
gc

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 13, 2016 15:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi and thanks for your work.

I'd like to ask for one thing only: recurring tasks Smile

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
GC
Hateboy

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 15, 2016 10:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, have used this for years and love it. Will you consider making the screen mirror option percentage customisable? 20% is to small and 35% to big whilst at work. Best Regards Hate
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.