FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Problems with sync Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Ronald-20

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 14, 2016 09:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, first of all, thanks for this wonderful program. I've been using it for 2 years now and it never failed me.

But since I've bought a new mobile phone, I'm experiencing problems with syncing. Here's my problem:

I'm using Outlook 2007
I've bought a Sony Xperia Z5-Compact
Installed on my phone MPE Client
Use MPE mainly for syncing contacts and agenda through Wi-Fi
Both MPE and client are the latest versions

I mainly change agenda item on my PC in Outlook, and along the way, add some item on my Phone. So a 2-way sync is necessary (that's my default). But when I do that at home the sync option are 'twisted': I use the 'confirmation before sync' screen and one time 'use phone' is the first option (then use Outlook and don't sync), on the next item the order is changed as the first option is use Outlook (then use phone and don't sync) So I have to have a pretty good look at every item that needs to be synced.

The next problem is that MPE sometime chooses the wrong item to sync. Like I've changed my Outlook item and after scanning MPE wants me by default choice to sync the phone item to Outlook (as so overwriting the changed item back to the original one)

If these were the only problems it would be that (just a matter of looking pretty good about what is suggested) , but another strange thing is happening. Sometimes MPE doesn't see that an item has changed (like in the description of the item) so it's not synched at all. To sync it, I need to change the agenda time and then it's seen by MPE and I can sync it. This happens both ways: Outlook--> phone & phone --> Outlook.

So in my case MPE isn't that reliable anymore and I need to pay a lot of time to correct the mistakes.

Hope someone knows an answer or what to do.

Thanks
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.