FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 View data from old backup Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
cal

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 01, 2016 01:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I need to view some data from an old MPE backup. I have since switched pc's and I think (not sure) the data is also on a backup from a previous phone.

I have mpb backup files that I make regularly. However, those are the ONLY files I have - I do not have the MPE Configuration settings files, or the MPE Debug files or any other MPE files - I did not know I needed them.

Is it possible to view the data in the old MPE backup files via the MPE desktop app? If so, how?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 01, 2016 19:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please have a look into this topic.

best regards...
cal

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 08, 2016 02:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks. I went to that post. Two issues:

a) It appears those instructions are aimed at a user who needs to restore data from a previous MPE sync. I have my current data synched. I need to view the data from an old sync/backup without it affecting my current data. If I do per the instructions, I presume I can keep that data from affecting my current data by being sure to turn off bluetooth sync and making sure the phone is not connected to the pc in any way so nothing syncs while I am looking for the old data?

b) The instructions state: "Start MyPhoneExplorer, go to contact list, right click and select import from context menu." When I go to the contact list and right click, there is no option to import. I am using desktop version 1.8.7

Thank you.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.