FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Stay in background and stop interrupting Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Bill Irwin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi März 15, 2017 07:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Would it be possible to have an option for when MPE is run from a Task Scheduler that it stays in the background without popping up a window, unless it needs permission to continue due to a count? I am regularly having to retype my work because an MPE progress window has popped up without any sound to draw my attention and all keystrokes are eaten by the ether.

I have a Windows job scheduled every two hours to sync my phone and my tablet, so this is interrupting me several times each day.

Thanks for such a great tool.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Bill Irwin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 09, 2018 01:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It's been almost a year and I've not seen any comment on this suggestion. Am I the only user that runs the Windows MPE from Windows Task Scheduler?

If there was a command line option to run in the background, with a window appearing only when there is an authorization required, MPE would be completely unseen and not break into my work flow with flashing Taskbar icons and windows that show the progress of the sync jobs - all without a sound so that, if I'm typing, I can lose several words before I look up from the keyboard and realize that MPE has taken the focus, requiring these words to be re-typed.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.