FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Wiko Iggy Android 4.2.2 to a ZTE Blade v8 Android 7 Nougat Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
Pacha32

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 06, 2017 18:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
I just replaced my 3 year old Wiko Iggy (Android 4.2.2) with a brand new ZTE Blade V8 running Android 7 Nougat (9€ now and total price = 90€ after 18 months, what a bargain !). By the way, wonderful pictures ! And the V8 seems to be slightly different from the Lite, Mini or Pro versions.
Using MPE 1.8.8, I made a complete backup of my Wiko with Tools --> Backup and additionnaly I copied to Excel and Win10 folders all the stuff, pictures and specific files I could copy.
The PROBLEM : I tried to connect the ZTE but even with the latest ADBdrivers, with USB debug etc, the connection by USB cable failed ; I didn't try WIFI or Bluetooth because since Win10, my 5 years-old PC just forgot these link possibilities.
I know Nougat is the newest Android version, is this the reason why such a clever smartphone cannot be recoginzed by MPE ? Is Google locking any third party backup facilities ? I just cannot rely on these kind of companies to safely and privately store my personal data.
Already many thanks for your help.

Sorry for my broken English, still better than my old-basic German ; French is my mother language.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Pacha32

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 08, 2017 12:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Some additional information with my tests on my Windows 10 PC and the ZTE Blade v8 with Android Nougat v7.
After running the "ADBDriverInstaller.exe" program on the PC, this program displays "Already installed" (Déjà installé), with "ZTE" as Manufacturer, "ZTE Single ADB Interface" as Description and "OK" as Device Status.
When I connect the v8 with a USB 2.0 cable to my PC, here're the results of the various connection options possible under Android v7 :
- Charge only (Alimentation uniquement) : the v8 is not visible on PC,
- Synchronization (Synchronisation) : idem
- Multimedia MTP Device/Peripheral (Périphérique multimedia MTP) : the line "ZTE BLADE v0800" is displayed in the Windows File Explorer under "My Pc" with this label "Shared internal storage space" (Espace de stockage interne partagé) with the usual Android folders...
- PTP camera (Appareil photo PTP) : idem with only the DCIM folder
- Device/Peripheral Installation (Installation du Périphérique) : Win Explorer shows this unit "Lecteur de CD (H) USB_Driver" with 13,1 Mb available and used. I ran its "Setup.exe" program without any improvement regarding MPE or the "Synchronization" option.

By the way, I tried the SYNCIOS "Android and iOS Device Manager". This program recognizes the v8 as well as my previous WIKO phone. I could make a backup (even if incomplete because ignoring calls lists) but, even if this software is announced as free, I could not reload my backup to the v8 without buying its Ultimate version for US$ 49,95. So, this software is uncomplete and not honest : I removed it from the PC and the v8. But still, it shows that connection with the v8 could be obtained.

I also tried other usb driver in latest_usb_driver_windows.zip as found on http://gsmusbdriver.com/zte-blade-v8 with a manual installation but useless : the v8 is still not recognised. At the end of the installation on in the Device Manager window, I notice this info "This device cannot be started (Code 10)" (Ce périphérique ne peut pas démarrer (Code 10))

Hope this helps to find a solution, because reloading manually my 497 contacts could be à nightmare, not mentionning other data and the impossibility to make any backup of this nice v8 phone.

Sorry for my broken English, still better than my old-basic German ; French is my mother language.
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 08, 2017 20:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Pacha32 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
.... I didn't try WIFI or Bluetooth because since Win10, my 5 years-old PC just forgot these link possibilities. ....

Not sure why wifi should be "forgotten" but .... my PC is connected to my router via an ethernet cable so does not need wifi. The wifi bit only comes between the phone and router. And if wifi was working on your pc before the upfate to W10 then surely you just need to install the correct drivers?

Pacha32

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 08, 2017 22:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

As I said, my mother language is French, not English. What I meant to say, is that my PC has no more capabilities in WiFi or Bluetooth since w8.1 (and not w10), it "forgot" them. These just don't work.
When I use some keys to activate it, the Wifi is immediately stopped. And I couldn't find any driver or other solution to that. That's why my PC is connected to the Internet only with an Ethernet connection. I guess there's nothing I can't change now about that.
But the real and only question is how can I have my ZTE Blade v8 smartphone to be recognized by MPE as it is by SYNCIOS ?
One progress to mention is that I could save my WIKO Iggy 463 Contacts to a .VCF file on a microSD card and then load them in the v8.
But I'm still looking for a solution to :
- save and transfer also my SMS, calls diaries, and agenda from the WIKO to the v8, preferably thru an USB cable (I don't like Google account synchronization : too much spams and unwanted requests for some contact like LinkdIn and similar)
- and then, have a backup/restore functionality for my future v8 data.

Pacha32

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 09, 2017 15:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Some times, very simple solutions are far away from my view.
I just succeeded in connecting my ZTE Blade v8 to my PC and thus to MPE. All I had to do is to find on my PC the original client file "MyPhoneExplorer Client_1.0.41.apk" (2015 ? 2014 ?), to copy it to a microSD car, load this one in the v8 and install it. And bingo, it was OK.
To have my phone calls diaries, agenda from the WIKO on my v8, I only needed to copy Calls.dat, Notes.dat, Organizer.dat, Phonebook.dat, SMS.dat (excluding settings.dat) from the storage location of the WIKO to the v8 one.
Then I ran a multi synchronisation. Everything's ok but one point : MPE has put all my SMS data in archive and no SMS is visible on my v8. In MPE, I see them only in the archive. How can I transfer the archived SMS to the active SMS page ? The 2 files SMS.dat and SMSArchive.dat have a different structure coding and delimiters. Already thank you if you can help me for these SMS.

Pacha32

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 09, 2017 15:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just made a transfer of my SMS from the WIKO to the PC, then copy SMS.dat to the MPE folder for the v8. In MPE with the v8 connected and as user, I see all the SMS. The only option seems to be a down arrow "Ecraser la copie locale" (Overwrite local copy ? in MPE ?) and if I choose it, I have a message (freely translated) : "Since the last synchronization, you have suppressed messages on the Phone. Choose "copy in archive" to ... have them in Archive or "Delete" to delete the messages also in MPE". And this window has no option like "Cancel".
I wish a third option "Reload messages to the phone" would be offered. Wink
So I closed MPE without synchronisation, copy again SMS.dat from the WIKO folder to the v8 one and tried a multi-syncroniZation, but hélas with the same result : all SMS disappeared from my Phone AND from MPE.
Does someone know a way to reload the SMS to the phone ?
In the meantime, I begin a search on this website, I may well not be the only one who faced this situation.

Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.