FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 New contact on Phone wont sync to Outlook Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
DDR

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 04, 2017 06:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi - Ive been using MPE for a long time (perfectly, thank you) and set it up on several phones. Recently I replaced a HTC10, Android 7 with an identical phone and OS after the original phone went faulty.

Now, when a contact is created on the phone ("PHONE" account) the contact will not sync to Outlook. The "confirmation for sync" dialog box in MPE shows that a new Outlook contact will be created, but the new contact is not created in Outlook (in any Outlook folder). The new phone contact DOES sync to, and appear in, the MPE desktop, but not in Outlook. The MPE desktop is pointed to the correct Outlook folder.

After creating a new contact in Outlook, the new contact does sync correctly to the phone account.

I triple checked my settings, and cant work out what is wrong. Would appreciate any advice.

MPE Client 1.0.43
MPE DeskTop 1.8.8
Windows 10
Outlook 2013
HTC10
Android7

DDR
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
DDR

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 07, 2017 10:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

On further investigation, doesn't seem related to a new phone. Using an old phone:

-Cant sync a new phone contact to Outlook
-Cant sync a contact which has been edited on the phone to Outlook.

-Can a sync new contact from Outlook to phone
-Can sync an Outlook edited contact to the phone.

-When a is new phone contact is first synced, the MPE confirmation window is "an Outlook entry will be created". (its not created). The contact then appears correctly in the MPR desktop. On the next sync attempt, "the phone entry will be deleted".

I have uninstalled/reinstalled MPE client and desktop, reconfigured, same result.

The problem seems to be between MPE desktop into Outlook2013- any advice would be gratefully received. Danke, DDR

Zuletzt bearbeitet von DDR am Di Aug 08, 2017 05:31, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Alemanas

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 07, 2017 13:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi!
If nothing other helps to fix the problem with MPE, try using of some other tool to help you with sync process. I'm using Akruto - it's quite a good tool for syncing not only of contacts, but of all the Outlook data. Get more info here http://www.akruto.com/sync-outlook-contacts-with-android/
benjos

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 13, 2017 20:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Try the nightly build to see if it fixes it. It fixed different sync bug with Outlook: http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27355
DDR

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 14, 2017 04:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Installing the "Nightly Build" has fixed this problem. Thank you very much for your assistance, much appreciated.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.