FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Synchronization Between MyPhoneExplorer & Thunderbird Fa Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Ray

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 17, 2017 03:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Have been using MyPhoneExplorer for two years without any synchronization problems. I am running Windows 8. 1 and synchronizing to a Samsung Galaxy S4 via Wi-Fi.

Recently I upgraded to Mozilla Thunderbird Version 55.0b2 (32-bit). My synchronization failed immediately after the upgrade. Whenever I tried to synchronize my phone to my PC, I received a synchronization error message "The MyPhoneExplorer-Extension is either not installed or too old. Install the newest plug-in now?"

I checked my MyPhoneExplorer plug-in on Thunderbird. It was an old version. I deleted the old MyPhoneExplorer plug-in and installed MyPhoneExplorer plug-in version 2.0.19

At the same time I upgraded MyPhoneExplorer application on my PC to version 1.8.8. The MyPhoneExplorer client on my phone is version 1.0.43.

None of these software upgrades have corrected my problem. My synchronization sessions are still failing with the same message "The MyPhoneExplorer is either not installed or too old. Install the newest plug-in now?".
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Ray

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 27, 2017 01:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I believe I resolved the problem why MyPhoneExplorer stopped working properly. After reinstalling several versions of Thunderbird (38, 45, 47, and 49) I continued to have the same problem. I then noticed that I had an extension called Lightning that was outdated. I installed version 52.2.1 of Thunderbird and installed Lightning 5.4. After restarting Thunderbird I was able to begin successfully syncing Thunderbird data to my smartphone without any errors using MyPhoneExplorer.

You can close this post.

Ray
walterp96

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 31, 2017 23:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Same problem - no way to get MPE synced with Thunderbird 55 - downgraded to 52.3 and works again - thanks for the hint !
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.