FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Outlook events synced with phone but not to Google Calendar Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
almyag

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 30, 2018 22:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

My events are either entered directly onto my Android phone or via Outlook 365 application. I discovered that events entered via Outlook are associated with some "My calendar" which is a local calendar and thus not synced to Google online calendar. On the other hand, events entered on the phone are successfully synced to Google (via the phone) and Outlook (via MPE). If I manually change on the phone (there's no other place to do that) the association of an Outlook event with an online calendar, it does get synced to Google.
I cannot figure out, which part decides to associate Outlook event with "My calendar". There's nothing on Outlook, so I think it is done at MPE side.
Is it possible to control this association or does anybody have a solution so that all events are bi-directionally synced between the phone and Outlook (works already) and also synced to Google regardless of their origin (works partially)?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Giopoc

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 18, 2018 17:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It happens the same thing to me. In my case I type the input form the pc no using Outlook, but using the MPE software itself. But the result is identical:

- if i add from the pc an event to the google calendar (that appears in my calendars list of the mpe software of the PC), once I synch the event will be placed on the local calendar (both on the phone and the pc)

- if i add from the phone an event to the google calendar (that appears in my calendars list of the calendar app of my phone), once I synch the event will be correctly placed on the goolgle calendar (both on the phone and the pc)

So same problem no matter the use, on the pc, of outlook or of the native mpe calendar app. In my opinion this is an important bug to solve.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.