FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Unable lately to update Google calendar from sync Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Jimmy

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 11, 2018 13:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Suddenly unable to update Google calendar from sync with PC.
I have for years already synced successfully to Outlook and my phone. The update of Google calendar on the phone kept it in sync with the Outlook calendar.

Suddenly the update to Google calendar stopped working. (I think Google may have made a change). The sync to Outlook and the phone still works correctly and I can see the update on the calendar in the phone, but a few seconds later, the new entries on the phone calendar are deleted and revert back to before.

It appears the change done on the phone's calendar, is not updated to the Google calendar.

I have tried clearing the data on the phone, reverting to version 1.8.7 on the PC etc. but the result remains the same. (The sync with Outlook is perfect but the Google calendar updates and after a few seconds delete the updates)

I have Android version 8.1 on the phone and that worked well initially, until I think Google released the January 2018 security patch for Android.

Please help
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Jimmy

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 12, 2018 11:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

O.K. that is weird but now it seems to work again correctly.

I have changed the sync from Outlook (with setting to sync both), to only sync to MyPhoneExplorer and chose to force from PC to phone. This worked as expected and updated Google calendar. When changing back to Outlook, it suddenly also worked correctly again.

Still no idea what caused the problem and exactly why it got fixed.
gwyg

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 08, 2018 14:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks!
New mobile (Motorola running Android 7.0) trying to recover the state of the old one (Samsung S3) using MPE

I may have "solved" the problem of
Zitat:
after a few seconds delete the updates

which I experienced too. I have two calendars besides gmail (which I've never used).
I unchecked all sync with gmail, in MPE PC+mobile, and in the "main" calendar's sync scheme. And now all appointments stay Smile
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.