FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 CMS ERROR: 332 Network timeout - when texting from my pc Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
oberon

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 11, 2014 19:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've been using mypphone explorer for many years without any real issues. I mostly use the function that allows me to text from my desktop (with syncing running behind).
I'm using an HTC one with a wifi connection.
With the newest version of myphone explorer, when I try to send a text message from my pc, I continually get the error

CMS ERROR: 332 Network timeout

I have no idea if messages are going or not. I get messages from recipients saying they've not had it or they have had it multiple times. Has anyone else experienced this? Can you help me fix it? I've already tried uninstalling it on my pc and phone and starting from scratch without any luck.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Redart

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 12, 2014 07:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, I'm getting the same error message, have been using and supporting MyPhoneExplorer for years now and never had this issue before.Using a Galaxy S4 for nearly 2 years and this has only recently become a problem when sending text from desktop since upgrade.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 12, 2014 21:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Probably the phone is located directly on the phone so the first tip would be to restart your smartphone. If you think it has to do with the latest update of MyPhoneExplorer then you can get the last version of the MyPhoneExplorer Client here: www.fjsoft.at/files/mpeclient_1.0.32.apk

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
cfc2000

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 17, 2018 14:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Took me a while to work this one out, thanks to the usual duff advice on the interweb.
The SMS send stops halfway with a timeout error. This will be due to a permissions denial on the myphoneexplorer app. Some third party apps like battery savers, task managers, boosters etc will have altered the permissions so that SMS sending is set to "deny". Or you could have accidentally pressed the deny button after it asked you whether you wanted to use myphoneexplorer or the android app to send texts. You can set permissions to always deny, always allow, or always ask. Go to settings, apps, title bar "all", press open myphoneexplorer client, open app info via the three dots on the title bar at the right, then check the permissions are set to either always ask, or always allow, and not deny. Alternatively use a third party app permission manager from the play store (probably easier). I use all in one toolbox and advanced task manager, but there loads of them. Hope this helps someone - myphoneexplorer is such a great app that it's a pain to do without it.

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 17, 2018 16:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Just to add to my previous post, Advanced Permissions manager is a useful app from the Play Store. You can alter te various permissions and see easily if Myphoneexplorer has had its permissions altered, either deliberately or unwittingly.

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 18, 2018 02:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello and thanks for posting your meassage. I was checking the permissions for my phoneexplorer app and the were all given. I also installed Advanced Permissions manager that just shows also that all permissions for MPE are given already. On my Phone there is still the problem that I can sendout sms with one simcard D-Net without any problems by MPE while there are nearly always the network time out fault is shown as soon as I send out sms (with the eaquel settings over the other simcard E-Net.

So the problem can't be caused by the permission settings on my phone.

Best regards

sonaro
rome.io

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 15, 2018 16:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This problem to me started all of a sudden as everything was going alright for
the past week with the latest version of MPE.

To diagnose i have check and ensured that i've given the app all of the permissions (including SMS) & i have also installed Advanced Permissions manager and confirmed that all permissions are okay.

However i still cannot send out SMS's with my Samsung J7.

And continue to get "CMS ERROR: 332 - Network timeout"

Please advise.
cfc2000

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 04, 2018 14:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

cfc2000 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Just to add to my previous post, Advanced Permissions manager is a useful app from the Play Store. You can alter te various permissions and see easily if Myphoneexplorer has had its permissions altered, either deliberately or unwittingly.

Just got new Phone and had a recurrence of this problem. You have to open messaging and reset the default app to myphoneexplorer instead of messaging - go to settings, via the three dots. What a pain that the android system is so idiosyncratic in its menu arrangements. You MUST have the phone right by you otherwise you will miss the dialog box asking for always deny, allow etc. Be quick as it only stays up for a few seconds.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.