FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE Suddenly Throwing Error on Startup Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Der Geister

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 14, 2018 02:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Up until yesterday, the program was working just fine. However without any change to the system, today when I run it, it throws an error and will not load:

and click ok and you get:

This should not be happening as nothing has changed on my setup and I am running the latest version as of January 2017's release.

So what is going on here?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
BitGid
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 16, 2018 13:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hey,i was searching alotf information about it.
And found this topic:
http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25092&sid=9fb9368ce4817156b8c8636cf797ef93
Check out,may help to you!
Der Geister

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 16, 2018 23:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I did search but given the mixed language on the board and the extremely old version of the forum software used, the search is effectively quite useless.

While not directly related, it is stemming from the same issue. Having been a VB6 developer for decades, I did attempt to re-register the controls but it comes back with an entry point issue on that, so something is clearly not stable about it.

As far as uninstalling and removing all settings and starting over, that is absolutely not an option for me, too much to redo again. However, I did backup my settings and reinstalled on top of it and it seems to resolve it for like a day or so and then happens again.

The odd part is that nothing and no behavior has changed on this system, including software, updates, or anything else for long enough to indicate this is not due to a change on the system but something else.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.