FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Mount phone as drive letter Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ibay770

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 01, 2024 23:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Is it possible to add an option to mount the phone as a drive letter so it can be access by other programs as well?

Thanks in advance,
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
eck-m

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 02, 2024 00:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

ibay770 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Is it possible to add an option to mount the phone as a drive letter so it can be access by other programs as well?
If the phone is plugged in via USB, the windows explorer displays its file structure, provided this was enabled on the phone. The explorer shows the internal folder and a sd card folder, if present. However, it is not possible to assign a drive letter in contrast to hard disks or SD cards in the computer's slots. I has alredy searched for such an option but in the internet, I found explanations why this is not possible, but i do not remember these in detail.

So far, this is not a MPE related question.

As MPE displays the phone's file system in the MPE program itself, there will also be no possibility to make this available as a drive. I would guess that MPE'a author does not consider to add such a function

Besides MPE, there exist other programs on the net resp. in the appstore, which act as a server to allow network access to at least a part of the phone's file system, however I do not know any, which allows a drive letter to be assigned, but probably might allow access via network path. Maybe you should look for something like this.
gautxori

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 12, 2024 19:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

eck-m hat Folgendes geschrieben:

So far, this is not a MPE related question.

As MPE displays the phone's file system in the MPE program itself, there will also be no possibility to make this available as a drive. I would guess that MPE'a author does not consider to add such a function

I agree.

eck-m hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Besides MPE, there exist other programs on the net resp. in the appstore, which act as a server to allow network access to at least a part of the phone's file system, however I do not know any, which allows a drive letter to be assigned, but probably might allow access via network path. Maybe you should look for something like this.

One of these programs, probably the most popular one, is called MTP-Alternative USB Drive. It allows you to access the phone storage as a network drive, but you can map a network drive to a letter....
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.