FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Phone book sync - k750i Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Suey
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 21, 2006 14:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Firstly, I am using this on my laptop and k700i via bluetooth and have no problems at all, I think this is a great piece of software, thanks Smile

However, my boss has a problem with his laptop/k750i and USB cable. The initial connection works fine but he cannot synchronise his editted phone book entries. It starts to go into the sync process and then there is an error dialog with "connection to phone not possible!".

We have the latest version and have tried various different settings in options.

(I apologise if this has been gone over before but the Search function doesn't seem to work on the English section - or, at least, whatever you type in comes back as "no topics found")
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 21, 2006 14:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Quick update: when this problem first came about it was with a previous version. When the OK button to clear the error was pressed it changed to an "Aborting Process" screen but it did not abort and the program hung and had to the process had to be manually ended from task manager.

Once I updated the program to the latest version, the error still appeared but when you click the OKs, although it keeps repeating the error over and over, the program doesn't hang and it does (eventually) work through all the items to synchronise but it took a really long time and lots of xxx Smile

Any ideas why this should be happening?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 21, 2006 19:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Known problem - your boss has set the wrong COM-Port - please look here
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
CoreyThomas
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 27, 2018 16:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Nice
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.