FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Future Request:phone keypad along with phone screen display Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
tgi.rock

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 15, 2008 09:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I see that MPE give phone keypad so that we can use the keys from PC, now assuming that I've connected through Bluetooth and away from my phone, in this case i would have no idea how my keys are responding on the phone or will have no clue on the out come of my input.
I know I'm asking for too much, but is there a way to also display the phone screen along with the keypad?
if that is not possible then is there any way atleast to know where I'm navigating using the keypad?

you guys rock!!!
-kc
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 15, 2008 11:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry, there is no way to get a screenshot of the phone
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
ewoks

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 22, 2008 00:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Sorry, there is no way to get a screenshot of the phone

maybe you didn't came up with this idea.. making menu same like specific phone(simplest way is to copy that structure from menu.ml or smth file available @ various sites distributing files for flashing,modding SE phones) and program it to make same moves phone makes when u pres joystick (arrows on keyboard) or numbers shortcuts for moving throught menu (or numpad or keypad in MPE window). for example on SE w810i you press joystick (to get into menu),than "5" on phone keypad to get into messages menu,then "2" to get into inbox. All the time of pressing that buttons by knowing exact structure of menu you can draw it on PC screen. Menu could be simple or colored by one of theme available on user phones, lets save that feature for v2.0 of screen project addon Wink Of course implementing real messages listing is little bit complicate,but I have no doubt about your programming skills Wink I think this can be very useful if we use phone from computer not looking to it (or use broken display phone),or setting my phone for messages service centre or any other system related setting. The biggest problem from my point of view may be detection of going back from submenu to menu or comming back to start point and pause in moving trought menu when edit box open for entering "new settings" (service center number) and continuing when edit is finished.
One more thing 4you Wink 10q for awesome utility, tools like this really makes my life easier.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 22, 2008 07:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You mean i should display a copy of the phones menu on the PC-Display ? This works too unstable cause 1. i dont know if the phone is in standby when the keypressing starts and i also don't know if they keys are done on the phone. At last its alot of work and it needs alot of filespace to distribute your "plan" for all models.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
ewoks

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 22, 2008 13:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
You mean i should display a copy of the phones menu on the PC-Display ? This works too unstable cause 1. i dont know if the phone is in standby when the keypressing starts and i also don't know if they keys are done on the phone. At last its alot of work and it needs alot of filespace to distribute your "plan" for all models.

all right.. just Idea idea to think about
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.