FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 00 instead of + Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
iing9808

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 06, 2008 11:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi!
I have to dial 00 or +XX(landcode) to be able to dial external calls from my G900.

If I write +46... from the dial window of MPE, my phone dials 0046 and the call cannot be connected. I have saved all my contacts with +46, otherwise I wasn´t able to send sms using contacts. So the same error happens when I try to call one of my contacts from the dial window, the phone dials 0046... and the call can´t be connected.

Previously I´ve used MPE with a K800i and when I wrote +46 my phone dialed +46, excactly the way I wanted, and there was no problem to use contacts.

It doesn´t matter wether I connect usting USB or BT, the same problem happens, any suggestions??
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Okt 06, 2008 18:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

00 is normaly more recommened than + . On my P1i (which has a similar OS) its no problem to dial numbers beginning with 00. Have you any special settings on the phone - or can you dial a number beginning with 0046.......... directly on the phone ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
iing9808

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 07, 2008 08:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If I dial 00 directly on the phone it works fine. The problem is that I can´t send sms by selecting a contact if I store my contacts with 00, I have to store my contacts with +XX. I can dial 00 from the dial window, that´s not the problem. The problem is that I can´t use my contacts from the dial window. It´s so easy to use and makes dialing so easy just to start typing the first few letters of a contacts and then dial. So I hope I can figure out why MPE translate + to 00 when I use the dial window. As I said earlier, whit my K800 it was no problem, if I typed + the phone dial + when I used the dial window.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 07, 2008 18:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I dont know why i made this translation - i think it was the same thing with another user that the phone doesn't accepted +-chars in the dial-string. Anyway, i will swap it back so that nothing gets translated. In the next update
iing9808

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 08, 2008 08:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Great! That sounds perfect, I´m really waiting för the next update Smile. Is it possible for me to download an older version that works with G900?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 08, 2008 19:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

No, the translation to 00 instead of + is very long in MyPhoneExplorer. i think i implemented it with v1.2
iing9808

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 09, 2008 08:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Ok. Thank you very much for your replies. I´m looking forward to your next update.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 09, 2008 23:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I did the change already in the beta, if you want you can use the beta inbetween.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.