FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Android MPE client disconnects, but doesn't notice Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
mortee

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 26, 2011 02:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It's pretty usual with my Android phone that while connected via WiFi, the connection is broken, the desktop app indicates this. However, the client app on the phone still thinks that it's connected. Because of this, the desktop app can't reconnect even if the phone itself is accessible by WiFi. I have to turn off/on Wifi for it to work - or exit the client app and restart it. Given that the latter also solves the problem, I guess the app could detect the disconnection automatically, and set itself free (or anything that would be the equivalent of restarting in this case) so that the desktop app can connect to it again. This would prevent a lot of hassle.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
StefanGaller

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 26, 2011 11:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I think a debug log would help FJ the find the reason for this. As for a solution, I think you might try to disable standby mode on active connection (in the settings options in the client). This might help to prevent this from happening. I have the same issue with my x10 mini sometimes!

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 26, 2011 15:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

This is a known issue. It does work for the most users, but i think it depends on the Router that that its not possible to detect a broken connection. Please try the current beta (www.fjsoft.at/mpeclient.apk). The beta pings the Router every 5 seconds
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.