FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 ‘MPE tasks list to sync with’ feature Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Elix

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 26, 2012 11:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

First let me say that I’m very happy with all features of MyPhoneExplorer.

One of the ways I’m using MPE is to synchronise between MS outlook and my android phone. After having spent considerable time evaluating all possible solutions listed on syncdroid.net, I can honestly say that MPE came out as best solution.

About my feature request :
I’m currently using 2 PC’s ( one at home and one at work). Both have MS outlook. I’m using MPE to sync calendar, contacts and tasks between MS outlook and my android phone.
I try keep home and work data separate. For calendar and contacts this is easy. I have two gmail accounts (one for home, one for work) and select either the home or the work before doing a sync. This is via the ‘calendars to sync’ and ‘contact-accounts to sync’ in the settings menu of MPE client.
Unfortunately for the MPE tasks this is not possible. There is just one tasks list in MPE tasks app. It would be very interesting to have multiple tasks lists and to be able to select which one to sync with via a ‘MPE tasks list to sync’ option in the MPE client menu.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Feb 04, 2012 22:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It is strongly NOT recommened to change the sync-accounts/calendars all the time in MyPhoneExplorer Client cause internally you create alot of deletions/additions in the sync history. For the tasklist i do not think there are many users who need this functionality.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Elix

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Feb 06, 2012 14:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

many thanks for your feedback.
a more general solution to my problem could be a synchronisation which takes into account the value of a category field e.g. home and work, while doing the sync. Do you have plans to implement categories for calendar events, contacts and tasks + a synchronisation filtering based on categories?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 21, 2012 22:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

categories for contacts are already included, they are saved as groups on the phone. For the calendar this is technically not posible. There is also a category based sync-filter in the settings of MPE

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Elix

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 22, 2012 15:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

my main interest is in categories for tasks and this combined with a bi-directional sync filtering based on categories, filtering from outlook > phone and also from phone > outlook.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.