FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Virus warning / block Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
huaraz

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 09, 2014 09:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Can you check MyPhoneExplorer_Setup_1.8.6.exe as it gets blocked by Antivirus tools. See:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/504b1c709c1a4b7d9623077df91466a8167ffe4bad9314941d1808925525f610/analysis/

Markus
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
hhougs

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 10, 2014 21:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

After downloading and installing the latest version, 1.8.6, I had warnings from ReImage:

"MyPhoneExplorer_setup_1.8.6.exe - - - Artemis!
CE10F780FACE
a.k.a AppMonetizer Installer
a.k.a. NORMAL:Trojan.DL.Script.Agent.am!1595604"

If this is true, I wonder if it also affects my HTC - the MyPhoneExplorer Client was updated, too (as far as I remember...)

Hopefully, there will be a quick answer from the developer(s), as this is a serious and worrying issue.
What is this trojan actually doing - have all my data on the pc and the phone already gone to some unknown recipient, is it too late to remove MyPhoneExplorer from the computer and the client from the smartphone - and how can I trust MyPhoneExplorer in the future?

Pity, I really like the program, because it integrates nicely with Thunderbird and other pc-based applications, and because of its ease-of-use.
I hate the thought of trying to find a similar program, but that could be the end of it...

hhougs
TontonTatillon

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 13, 2014 11:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I got the same problem with the MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.6 installer downloaded 2014-09-09 from official FJSoft Fosshub site :
Mc Afee VirusScan detected and cleaned a virus / trojan named "Artemis" in fjsoft_im_loader.exe (in C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\nsrB75F.tmp).

I was wondering if I should stop the install but I finally decided to go to the end of the installation process. Despite of the nasty virus detection and removal, MyPhoneExplorer installed correctly and now works without problem.

For information, I opted out any bonusware installation during the install process. Mc Afee did not mention AppMonetizer or anything else than Artemis!DFD3FA0A034C Trojan in its detection popup. It could be a false positive ... in this case, what has been cleaned ?

Thank you very much to the developper FJ Wechselberger for this wonderful piece of software that MyPhoneExplorer is ! Please try to keep it as security clean as possible.

Nerochiaro

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 15, 2014 12:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Same problems with Windows XP and Kaspersky antivirus.

PDM: Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a

All with unwanted (unasked and already running) other programs installations: Block and surf, a registry cleaner and another DVD utility.

Very nasty situation! Also no replies or explanation from the developers ...
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 12, 2014 22:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Currently there are no blocks if the setup is tested on VirusTotal.

MyPhoneExplorer has ad-screens in the setup which promote additional tools (adware). This is not new. You can decline the install of these tools easily and if you missed to decline them you can uninstall the tools in the same way as other software too: Control panel->Software

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.