FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Calendar color Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
iing9808

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 19, 2016 03:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

When you create an event, the event will be in different colors depending on which calendar you choose to create the event in. How do I change the default color for a certain calendar? Yes, I can change the color of the event when I create the event, but every event that is synced from a certain calendar will have this default color, which I want to change.

When you create an event, there´s a small square with the default color which you can click on. On the bottom it says adapted (or what the english translation would be) colors. I can add colors, but I can´t delete any of the adapted colors. My different calendars have their default colors here among the adapted colors. Hope you understand what I mean.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
iing9808

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 29, 2016 14:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You can´t change the color in MPE, when you "create" the account on your phone, the color is set. Change the color on your phone, the new color will appear in MPE.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.