FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 how to use 'internal Sync-Database' Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
knottedknickers

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 28, 2017 19:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

There's a new feature in 1.8.8 called 'internal Sync-Database', but I couldn't find any info for how to use it... This might be intuitive to some, but I had to poke around a bit to figure it out. Here's what I found, for what it's worth:

First, you need to populate the ‘internal sync-database’ with info (say, from phone A)
- Connect phone A
- go File > Settings, select Sync, select ‘internal Sync-Database’ from the drop-downs of categories you want to sync, click Advanced to select ‘Sync mode’, click OK, click OK
- go to the category you want to sync (say, Notes), click the Sync icon (hovering over it should say, “Sync with Sync-Database”)
- Disconnect phone A
Then, you want to sync phone B with the info you added to the ‘internal Sync-Database’ from phone A
- Connect phone B
- go File > Settings, select Sync, select ‘internal Sync-Database’ from the drop-downs of categories you want to sync, click Advanced to select ‘Sync mode’, click OK, click OK
- go to the category you want to sync (say, Notes), click the Sync icon (hovering over it should say, “Sync with Sync-Database”)
- if you had ‘Show confirmation window...’ selected in Advanced, you will see all the pending changes
- enjoy your new synced phone!

One thing I noticed is that Notes lost any 'tags' they had in phone A, and that they were given the date they were synced to the internal sync-database.

Hope this helps someone!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.