FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Agenda/calendar sync problem Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Paolo Botzen

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 20, 2017 20:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've installed MPE since two weeks, it's a very wonderful program. Unfortunately now I 've a problem: calendar sync no more on my Samsung tablet. I've note this: under sync setting (F2 => Sync => Events and activities => Agenda to sync) give the error "Settings can not to be charge" (this is my traslation from italian), I can not select "My calendar" (the local calendar on the tablet) and it's not possible to indicate where to save the new events. Therefore, I think that this is the cause of the impossibility to sync the calendar on the tablet. But I don't understand how to solve the problem. On tablet I've select the calendar to sync "My calendar". Contacts, activities and notes, all sync regularly. The MPE desktop (agenda) show all the events open in Outlook. Another device, a Samgung cell phone (Samsung GT-I18160 - Android version 4.1.2), don't has problems. MPE is the best sync program that I have find, I really need to resolve my problem as soon as possible. Apologize me for any language error. Thank you very much.

- model of tablet: SAMSUNG GT-P6200, android version 3.2;
- type of connection: both WIFI and USB (the device connect always immediately, with no problem);
- MPE version: 1.8.8 (on pc) and 1.0.45 (client on tablet);
- Windows version: XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3 (32-bit).
- Outlook 2003

screenshot PC

screenshot tablet

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-NameMSN Messenger
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.