FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Phone calendar syncs, but Events don't display notifications Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
izub2017

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 08, 2017 16:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am hoping someone can provide some suggestions to resolve my problem with MPE and my phone, as this problem only started occurring a couple of weeks ago.

When I sync my MS Outlook 2010 calendar with my Android phone, all of the events transfer properly. But at the time when I should receive a notification that the event is going to occur, nothing happens: there is no notification, no pop-up, and no noise. If I manually add an event on my phone to the phone calendar, I do receive the appropriate notification, pop-up, and sound. So I know that the calendar app is properly functioning by itself.

My phone is a Blackberry Priv running Android 6.0.1. I use MPE Client version 1.0.45, MPE version 1.8.8, and my computer is running Windows 10 64-bit.

MPE is configured on my phone to only sync to a calendar that I have named Outlook. And this is also the default calendar I have listed on my phones Calendar app. Under the accounts setting in the phones Calendar App, the only account box that has a check mark is Local Calendar which only has my MPE Outlook calendar listed. Under the Notifications section of the calendar settings, "Show notifications" and "show additional pop-op notifications" are enabled, and a Tone has been chosen for the sound.

Again, all of my events/meetings sync to the calendar, but no visual or audible notifications occur at all. All notifications functioned fine up until 2 weeks ago.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I am hoping that there is some subtle setting that I have missed.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.