FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 restored backup OK, but how to sync from old to new phone ? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
alexl2000

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Okt 20, 2017 17:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I had a backup from an old phone (phone0), and I managed to restore it to a new phone just by opening the backup file while the phone was connected and saying OK to the warning message that it was not the same phone.
It transferred everything (contacts, SMS) OK, deleting what was on the phone (phone 2).

I have another old phone (phone1), which I synchronised with the software, using the sync database.

My goal would be to take the stuff I got from phone1, and add it up to the stuff I put in phone2 - without eliminating the stuff already on the phone, that comes from the backup of phone0.

If I connect Phone2, it recognises it is not Phone 1, asks me to configure it as a new "user", and then does not synch the information from the phone1 with it.

I can create an offlinebackup of phone1 information, but if I just open it and try to put it in phone2, it will delete the information already in it.

I saw the "database synch" is expected to help do exactly that type of transfer between different phones, but it seems not to work and not to cover the SMS, which instead are covered in backup/restore.

Maybe I am missing something, any help ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.