FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Urgent help is needed! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
cyberwise

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 14, 2018 15:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

My name is Antonio and I have been using your software for a while and think it’s great.
Unfortunately I am in custody in custody defended False, Unfounded and Unsupported allegations.
I am trying to obtain Crucial Exculpatory Evidence that I have on my MyPhoneExplorer software, with Crucial Emails and Call records, I have my Back-Ups and I have SincLogs and of and backups and I have gained access to a computer in custody and I have any old version 1.8.5 and I need your assistance to reload or restore my Data consisting of my phone records, and text messages etc on MyPhoneExplorer that I installed to go through my Calls, text messages and Contacts.
I have attached a Screen print to show you what I have hoping you can help me reload or restore my Data on the new program, but I do not have any Internet Access.
Can you please send me a copy of your latest version of MyPhoneExplorer and instructions how to set it up on this computer, so I can obtain Crucial Exculpatory Evidence.
I take this opportunity in thanking you and await your urgent assistance.
Kind regards

Attached: Please find a Screen-print of my Back-Ups and I have SincLogs of my personal information from MyPhoneExplorer that I have been using that you can send to MyPhoneExplorer for them to see what I have

Screen-print of my Back-Ups and I have SincLogs of my personal information from MyPhoneExplorer that I have been using[/img]
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.