FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 cant use my phone explorer on p1i Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ks_kn1971

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 26, 2007 10:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

icant use my phone explorer on p1i I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to use this nice software with my P1i before switching to the new P1i.
I have it connected to the PC via USB original craddle.
Tried with 1.6.0 version but did not work.
Today tried updating to 1.6.2 but did not work either.
I have Windows XP-SP2 in my PC and the phone runs with the original software it came with.
Every time I try to connect it gives me an Error Message "phone could not be identified"
Basically what I am trying to do is to save my SMS inbox where I have very important messages that do not want to loose.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. If there is another this type of software pls send the link.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 26, 2007 13:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You can read this on my homepage:

MyPhoneExplorer is designed for SonyEricsson K700,K750,K800 - but it works with every SonyEricsson-phone exept the symbian-based phones (P-series, M600, W950)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
yparker
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 24, 2008 09:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear FJ,
On behalf on the P1i users, we request you to please develop this program further so that it will support P1i.
By God, this is the best software for SE ( better than SE itself) & we request you to work on it for P1i... PLEASSSSSEEEEE...
Eddie Plum

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 25, 2008 11:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Guys, the P-Series phones and similar are completely different to the rest of the SEMC handsets. They run a different operating system, different processors, different APIs...

I agree it would be awesome if MPE could handle these phones, too, but the reality is that the architecture is so completely different that poor FJ would probably have to write a new application from scratch to work with them! Wink

Ed.

Windows XP SP2

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Leeder
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 25, 2008 11:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

BTW guys, I have a P990i, and tried to use this wonderful program though it doesn't support the P series. I've experienced that I don't bump into problems when I browse the phone's memory. I mean the memcard and the phone's drives. So that works perfectly Rolling Eyes
Tohugh it would be awesome to have a similar program for symbian based SE phones.
Keep up the great work FJ!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 25, 2008 11:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

For your Info:
Since the M600i the Symbianphones support many AT-Commands, SE did the right decitions so many things can be done the same way like on other phones. The Sync can be done throught SyncML. This sounds easy but its alot of work. The current state is that i'm working for a version which works with M600i, W950i, W960i, P990i and P1i. The old P800 and P910 will be NOT supported. Please do NOT ask when it will be ready - as i said its very lot of work and i cannot tell you when i'm ready. The official statement is that MPE doesn't support Symbian-Phones. Its to early to make the users nervous about a Symbian-MPE.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gando
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jan 28, 2008 15:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sounds great! I have a SE P1i and I really want to use and support this software. Because official SE PC Suite is completely horrible and not useful.
RobbFlynn

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 30, 2008 17:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

that's great news ! can't wait Smile
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.