FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MyPhoneExplorer worked only for 1 week! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 03, 2008 14:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi all,

This is a GREAT software and works very well indeed, unfortunately it only worked for 1 week.

I am now getting the 372 error even though nothing has been changed on my PC, no microsoft updates or anything. As I said - it was all working fine then all of a sudden this happens.

Used the test toold which tells me 440 error then 372 error.

I have full admin right and never changed it, have registered the vbalSGrid6.ocx dll which it said weas the problem but still nothing. If I run the program I get a run-time error of '0' with the heading vbaccelerator SGrid II Control, then when I click ok I then get run-time error 372. But when I run the test tool I get error 440 then 372.

This is sooo confusinig.

I downloaded the 2 runtime updates that you advised too but nothing! The value entered for the splash screen is fine as you recommend too.

I am running Windows XP SP2 and my phone is a k750i.

I am sooo disappointed to have great software that works but then stops after 1 week.

Is there anything that can be done about this error please?

Thanks.

Graham
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 03, 2008 19:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Did you uninstall some thing inbetween ?
Does a reinstall help ?
If not - please uninstall MyPhoneExplorer (the uninstaller will ask you if you want to delete the phone-data - choose NO). Then install it again and restart your PC.
If this also not helps then go to %appdata% and rename the folder "MyPhoneExplorer" to "MyPhoneExplorer_backup" - so i can see if it depends on the data which are loaded into the interface.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 03, 2008 20:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks for the quick reply FJ.

I can;t recall uninstalling anything major but did uninstall a small program I tested out yesterday but to be honest cant remember what it was.

Anyway, I uninstalled and re-installed and everything is working again. I do hope everything stays stable on my system as this is one of the best and most useful software I have EVER seen or used.

Will post again if things start to go wrong.

Cheers FJ
Graham
(PS - when I get back to work I will contribute a donation but cannot at this moment for which I feel bad).
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.