FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Context menu issue in Directory Opus Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Lore

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 03, 2009 10:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

I'm using Directory Opus as file manager and I'm having the following issue using MyPhoneExplorer: the "send to mobile phone" context menu is correctly shown (e.g. when right-xxx on a jar file) but xxx on it has no effect (while in standard Windows Explorer it works fine); I contacted the DOpus support team and I received this answer:

"Essentially with system namespaces and virtual folders such as this, Opus just provides the container into which the application renders the details then provides the commands and actions in the display via normal widows API functions. When you select the menu or option, Opus should be calling the namespace (myphoneexplorer).
Unfortunately what happens after that is up to the applications that controls the namespace. Opus is not actually performing any of the actions and essentially knows nothing about the files displayed and the actions.

Some of these namespaces are tightly written for and expect windows explorer so are not coded to work for Opus."

Is that the case? Is there anything I can do to fix the issue?
If you wish, the DOpus support team told me that you can freely contact them to have and/or provide additional details, so that MyPhoneExplorer may be fully supported by DOpus; otherwise, if you kindly give me some details, I may contact them again and explain what they have to do to solve the problem.
Thanks and regards,
Lorenzo
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.