FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Adware, Android 5 and MS Exchange Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
tsmyth

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 07, 2015 22:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I first used MyPhoneExplorer (MPE) in late 2011 after Samsung Kies almost destroyed my contacts in Outlook when synchronizing with my then Samsung S2.

Although I found MPE to be excellent, I chose not to use MPE when I switched last fall to a Samsung S5 because the adware issues that came with MPE put me off. I was pleased to see that the adware may now be gone and MPE has very high user ratings.

I now use an S5 running Android 5. Questions are:

Is it really true that MPE no longer tries to install adware when installing the PC software?

Does MPE still require enabling of “USB debugging” or equivalent on the phone? If so how does one do this?

And is are there recent general instructions about setting up MPE on an Android? I can only find the January 2011 version I have from three years ago.

Finally, I now use MS Office 365 for Business (Office 2013) which uses a version of Microsoft Exchange Server for Outlook email, and as of a few weeks ago, Skype for Business which integrates Skype and Outlook contacts.

Will MPE still work with this setup (Exchange, Skype for Business, etc.)?

Or should I just wait until MS issues a version of Outlook Web App for Android that actually works?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
TheLandYacht

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 08, 2015 02:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Adware: Not sure, I just disable my network connection while installing...this prevents the adware being installed.

Debugging Mode: I did not have to enable USB Debug mode when I last installed.

Not sure about the rest of the questions
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.