FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MyPhoneExplorer: Feature Requests Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ozboomer

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 15, 2015 06:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, all..

First-up: Is there a list of requests that have already been made and their statuses? (for example, pending, will not fix, not a problem, wishlist, bug, etc) If so, can it be made sticky so we can check that list before we post random requests for features(!)?

I've been using MyPhoneExplorer for 4+ years and it's an absolute godsend to me... but there are still some funnies that are annoying and need to be fixed/features added, viz:-

* In the 'long' view of all the appointments...
- entering a string in the filter field doesn't work the first time. If the text is entered again, the filter is actually applied

- feature requests for the 'right-click'; in this view:-
...we should have a "GO TO DATE" option
...COPY doesn't work. I can COPY an entry and when I go to the "daily" view, I can't paste anything. This is a more 'reproducable'/'reliable' problem with appointments that have repeats
...DUPLICATE ENTRY would be handy, as we can then right click on it and edit directly in this view

* In the "daily' view of appointments...
- the 'circle' button is useful to go to 'today' but (again), it would be useful to have a button for a "GO TO DATE" function; the move by month/year buttons are cumbersome if I want to move by, say, 4 or 5 months

- upon returning to this view from any other view, the 'monthly calendar' area is maximized and the 'daily appointments' section is minimized. Can the relative sizes of the two areas be maintained to what I have set them to be... or can we otherwise customize this behaviour?

I'm running MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.6 under MS Windows 8.1 and I am using it with both a Samsung Galaxy A3 (primary) and hTC One V (secondary).

Many thanks again for maintaining this very useful product.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.