FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 How to avoid Google calendar Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
coleslaw2k

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 19, 2016 12:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I recently realized that when I sync my Outlook calendar with my Sony phone some of the calendar entries go to the phone's calendar, while others go to Google calendar. The reason I am using this software (which BTW is excellent and I am very happy with) is so that Google does not read my data.
I tried disabling the Google calendar from my phone, but then I can not see those entries that went to Google calendar. Strangely, when I sync with Outlook these entries do not re-sync - it is like MPE sees them.
So then I deleted all the entries on my phone calendar and all the entries on the Google calendar. I then synced Outlook with my phone and got exactly the same results: some entries ended up in Google calendar (even though it was deactivated). Can you help me please?
Also, may I suggest a small tutorial on how to prepare a phone so that one can transfer all data quickly, smoothly and without Google reading everything?
Thanks in advance
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 19, 2016 14:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

coleslaw2k hat Folgendes geschrieben:
... I tried disabling the Google calendar from my phone, but then I can not see those entries that went to Google calendar. Strangely, when I sync with Outlook these entries do not re-sync - it is like MPE sees them. ...

Hmmm. I sync MPE with the Google calendar on my phone but NO data goes to Google. On the phone check the MPE settings - 'Calendars to sync' and 'Add new events to'. They should be the same. Also check the settings on the PC MPE. Also ensure that you check the Google Account settings in your phone. The calendar sync should gbe disabled or you'll end up with a 3-way sync which has dubious results.

I sync to the Google account on my phone from Outlook BUT have sync turned off so nothing gets to the interweb ......

coleslaw2k

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 19, 2016 16:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks a lot for the help. Your solution has worked.
I don't know what went wrong, but somehow it did.
Thanks a lot.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.