FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 how do i copy text messages back to the phone? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ramalama

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 17, 2007 10:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

hello

is it possible to copy sms messages from the pc back into the sms inbox on the phone?

i tried to right-click the message view, and go by the "Export/Import" menu item, but the "Import" item in the submenu is disabled.

any chance this will be supported in the near future, or does anyone know a way to move sms messages from one sim card to another?

ps! thanks to fjsoft for a GREAT product!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 17, 2007 12:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Just use the SMS-archive for this. There the Import-Item is enabled. From the archive you can upload the messages to the phone.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
ramalama

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 18, 2007 08:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

right you are. thanks!

however, i had to choose Copy to phone -> Saved Items to get the messages into the SIM card. the term "Saved Items" is a bit confusing, i would suggest the developers replace it with simply "SIM card".

other suggestions for improvement:

- add a "Copy" menu item when right-xxx the message list which copies the selected message(s) to the OS clipboard

- when copying phone numbers from phone and sim card, the entry "John Doe" may be converted to "Doe; John/M". i'm not sure if this is done by the phone or myphoneexplorer, but it would be nice if the program had some way to fix it so the names are preserved in their original format

- dialogs like the "edit contact" dialog should follow Common User Access rules, eg. it should be possible to click Enter instead of xxx the "OK" button, etc.

- possibility to copy folders and files to my computer by simple drag and drop (not possible today)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 18, 2007 09:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hy

- the term "Saved Items" is a bit confusing... It isn't confusing cause its called in the phone also "Saved Items" and not SIM Items

- add a "Copy".... Not needed, use CTRL+C for this

- when copying phone numbers.... not possible, MyPhoneExplorer transfers only the phonenumber to the phone, not the name

- dialogs like the "edit contact" ... i know this, in the next version this will be better

- possibility to copy folders: You can upload files via Drag&Drop, but Drag&Drop from MPE to Windows-Explorer is not possible (also in future not)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.