FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 WINDOWS VISTA Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
yumzone

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 17, 2007 22:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

hi there

I cant get my phone explorer to work now i have windows vista installed.
can you help please.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 18, 2007 08:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Whats the problem ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
yumzone

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 19, 2007 23:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

the phone just will not connect.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Mai 20, 2007 09:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Have you installed the drivers for the phone ?
yumzone

BeitragVerfasst am: So Mai 20, 2007 22:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I tried to download the software and drivers for phone from the sony ericsson site but when it went to install in stopped and said not compatible with vista. is there a way to get the drivers another way?
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 21, 2007 10:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You can modify the SonyEricsson PC Suite to be installed at Vista then uninstall it and the USB drivers will be there.

1. Börja med att ladda ner Windows Platform SDK från Microsoft.

2. Installera endast Windows Installer SDK och starta och installera sedan "orca.msi" i C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\bin.

3. Ladda sedan ner och kör igång installationen av antingen Sony Ericsson PC suite for smartphones (för bland annat P990i och M600i), Sony Ericsson PC suite (för bland annat W880i och K700i) eller Sony Ericsson PC suite (för bland annat W810i).

4. När du kör något valfritt installationsprogram enligt ovan så kommer den till slut att klaga på att den inte får att installera på Vista.

5. Utan att trycka på OK startar du då utforskaren och går till den dolda mappen C:\Users\<användarnamn>\AppData\Local\Temp\ där du i den senast skapade mappen ska leta efter en msi-fil som heter något i stil med "Sony Ericsson Pc Suite.msi". Kopiera msi-filen till något annat ställe på hårddisken då det är den vi ska modifiera.

6. Starta sedan orca, du finner det på startmenyn, och välj att öppna msi-filen du just sparat undan. Gå till LaunchCondition och ta bort alla värden till höger. Gå sedan till File och ta bort raderna med msxml4.dll och msxml4r.dll. Spara sedan filen.

Du kan nu installera synkronseringsprogrammet och åtminstone använda synkroniseringsfunktionerna.

Here is the swedish instructions if you do not understand I can translate it.

/Robert
yumzone

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 28, 2007 20:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Can i have those instructions in english please?
danonone
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 05, 2007 13:43 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Same problem!!

English please!!

And on SE Europe it says Vista software will be available in Q2, which I presume means 2nd quarter of 2007??

Is it just me or havent we just entered the 2nd HALF of 2007 :/

Dan
Firence

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 06, 2007 06:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please look at:

http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2488

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 06, 2007 12:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Rough translation:
1. Download Windows Platform SDK from Microsoft.

2. Install only Windows Installer SDK and start and install "orca.msi" i C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\bin.

3. Download and start installing either Sony Ericsson PC suite for smartphones (for e.g. P990i och M600i), Sony Ericsson PC suite (for e.g. W880i and K700i) or Sony Ericsson PC suite (for e.g. W810i).

4. When you run one of these above-mentioned installation programs you will eventually get a complaint that it is not allowed to install on Vista.

5. Now don't hit OK. Instead start the Explorer and go to the hidden folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp\ Here look in the latest folder for an msi-fil called something like "Sony Ericsson Pc Suite.msi". Copy the msi file somewhere else on your hard disk as this is the file to modify.

6. Then start orca, you'll find it in the start menu, and choose to open the msi file you have just saved. Go to LaunchCondition and remove all the values on the right. Then go to File and remove the lines with msxml4.dll and msxml4r.dll. Then save this file.

You can now install the sync program and use at least the sync functions.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenMSN Messenger
ferret3290

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 13, 2007 00:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

When your program does not find it automaticly.
Because if Vista cant find your phones comm's port it You will need to do it manually this is easy if you go to device manager to find out whitch one Vista has given your phone ,in my case it was "sonyEricsson Device 116 USB WMC Device Manager (COM10), after removing any items listed with a yellow tryangle these are mitake and save to delete, then go to the program options F2, and look for comm10 (in my example). if this it to hard to follow send an email direct...and i will send some screen capture images sample to follow.

.from David sunsetdigital@optusnet.com.au

FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 13, 2007 06:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The "WMC Device Manager"-Port is generally wrong. You have to look in Modems in the Device-Manager.
ferret3290

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jun 13, 2007 07:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

At this time I was told be sony the W800i is not supported by Vista as a modem so you may be right,, I was just offering to suggeston on how I fixed my problum in Vista Busness ,and In Vita Ultimate it was all ok the software found the phone.

didgit
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 14, 2007 07:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm getting good connection with MyPhoneExplorer 1.5.9 and my W810i via blue tooth.
The only problem I have, is when I forget to disconnect the BT connection when I leave the room.
The BT connection will then become broken, and strange things happen on the computer after that Smile
Emails in outlook take about 30 minutes to open, unable to shut down MyPhoneExplorer and stuff like that.

Do you think that this is a configuration mistake from me? Or has this to do with MyPhoneExplorer and Vista?

pls mail me if you have any nice answers Smile
micke.eskilander@gmail.com
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jun 14, 2007 17:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

No, it has generally to do with your BT-Software. If you are out of range then MyPhoneExplorer trys every 10 seconds to open the virtual COM-Port. Please deactivate "Automatic connection" in the settings of MyPhoneExplorer or close the connection before you leave the room.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.