FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MyPhoneExplorer has stopped working V1.8.8 on Windows 8.1 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Altiplano Bolivia

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 06, 2017 04:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Great program but just recently it has been saying MyPhoneExplorer has stopped working... and of course closing on me.

I have uninstalled the previous version, updated to V1.8.8 and also tried changing the DEP settings but still it is causing the same problem.

Hopefully you can help.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
tocguy

BeitragVerfasst am: So Mai 07, 2017 04:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm experiencing the same problem. MPE crashes upon initiation of sync of contacts or calendar. I haven't tried any others yet. Visual Studio debugger states that the issue is caused by olmapi32.dll not loading. Sounds like an early/late binding issue but I'm just guessing here.
tocguy

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 30, 2017 06:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Bumping this to hopefully get some help with crash troubleshooting.
Altiplano Bolivia

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jun 02, 2017 23:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hey guys we really need some help here.

Phone Explorer keeps crashing when you try to sync with Outlook. Taking off the sync to Outlook prevents this, but that is not the point. We want to sync with Outlook, that is why we have the program.
JWesCren

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 12, 2017 20:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

After purchasing a Samsung 8+ cell phone and installing MPE on both it and my Samsung SS7 notebook, it worked for about one month. Then about one week ago, the PC notebook began to give me the message "MyPhoneExplorer has stopped working" when I try to sync the contacts. It then allows one option, "Close program".
I can sync calendar, calls, messages but not contacts. Contacts previously synced until last week. Uninstalled MPE, deleted all files and reinstalled three times. Same result each time. Since this problem has been around for such a long time, surely someone has found the cause and a solution. Configuration problem in the general.ini file? Nothing was changed (that I know of) between when it worked and when it did not work.

Help! Sad

Zuletzt bearbeitet von JWesCren am Mi Jan 31, 2018 01:48, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-NameMSN Messenger
AndrewMiller

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 13, 2017 10:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Mine seems to be OK on contacts and calendar but give the error when it gets to message sync, which of course on not an outlook issue
Fred Flintstone

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 19, 2017 22:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Mine stopped syncing Outlook with Blackberry Priv over WiFi about 2 weeks ago. No error message - MPE just can't find the phone. I updated MPE on the phone and the PC (Lenovo Carbon X1 with Win10), and it still didn't work.

However I changed to Blue Tooth and I can sync that way.

I'd prefer the WiFi though - much easier.
tocguy

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 29, 2017 17:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The latest update to the client now causes the failure again.

Samsung Galaxy S7 [SM-0930A]
AT&T
Nougat [Android 7.0]

Error:
Unhandled exception at 0x5E05DAF3 (OLMAPI32.DLL) in MyPhoneExplorer.exe: Fatal program exit requested. occurred

VS Debugger says that OLMAPI32.pdb is not loaded after checking all of these paths.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPhoneExplorer\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file. {OLMAPI32.DLL is located in this folder.}
F:\Office\Target\x86\ship\outlook\x-none\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
C:\WINDOWS\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
C:\WINDOWS\symbols\dll\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
C:\WINDOWS\dll\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
f:\Temp\SymbolCache\olmapi32.pdb\3c7e2747cd974d9fa3ca3ca4d8986e942\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
f:\Temp\SymbolCache\MicrosoftPublicSymbols\olmapi32.pdb\3c7e2747cd974d9fa3ca3ca4d8986e942\olmapi32.pdb: Cannot find or open the PDB file.
SYMSRV: f:\Temp\SymbolCache\olmapi32.pdb\3C7E2747CD974D9FA3CA3CA4D8986E942\olmapi32.pdb - file not found
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.