FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Galadai

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 16, 2017 03:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Great software which I've now been using for years!

My biggest bugbear is that it takes too long mark a message as read (un-bold). Could this be configurable?

A second request, though probably much harder work, is to implement the full compliment of Unicode.org's Full Emoji List, v5.0

Anyway, for me, message read time would be wonderful Very Happy

Thanks
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Solutions

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 15, 2017 09:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Good day,

First of all, I want to thank you a lot for this software, I have been using this software for probably 9-10 years now, even on the UIQ3 days at that time, I could not find something similar that really works except "My Phone Explorer".

I do wish to have some new features:

1- Add support to multi SIM or dual SIM, including signal, data & other sections.

2- Add support to 4G, which shows 4G connections, probably on the status bar.

3- Add support to control the phone screen when connecting using Wi-Fi.

4- Add a button in contacts list to check & show repeated numbers under different contacts (for example to merge or delete)

5- Add the ability to split a contact into many especially when the contact has many numbers.

6- Add the ability to list contacts with repeated numbers under the same contact in order to remove the unnecessary. This should check the formats of the phone numbers.

Probably one or more requested features are already discussed.

I hope these are acceptable and looking forward to seeing them in a next version.

Thanks a lot again & again & again
Happy

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 05, 2018 09:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE Notes: Is there a way to have sub-categories and sub-sub-categories, etc? If not, I would make that a feature request.

MPE Notes organized with a tree-like structure would be incredibly useful.

Thanks!
Happy

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jan 06, 2018 22:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I think this request will be easy to accomplish and beneficial.

Under "Confirmation for Sync" one is syncing contacts between phone and computer (Thunderbird in my case). Your choices are things like:

Create new entry in Thunderbird
Delete entry in phone
Never sync this entry in future

Can we have an option: "Skip this one entry for now/Just this one time"?

That way we can continue the sync, then have an opportunity to go back and edit stuff, before re-syncing? Sometimes I get pretty far into the sync and find a problem I want to fix, but don't want to abandon the work I have already done.

Thanks for your consideration!
Solutions

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 01, 2018 07:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

When I am connected to the mobile using Wi-Fi and for any reason the connection is dropped, I need to restart the app on mobile then re-connect. I hope this could be fixed to keep the connection live.

When the app is active on mobile and I start MyPhoneExplorer it connects to the mobile automatically. I do wish that even when MyPhoneExplorer is open to connect to the mobile when it is available, at least one mobile to be defined.

Also to add a feature to make the mobile app always live or active and listen to MyPhoneExplorer.

Bes regards and thanks again for a powerful software.
Shohreh

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 11, 2018 23:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have three wishes for the Organizer section of MPE:

1. Add a "Today" button

2. In the Tasks par of the UI, add a "Last Modified" column so the most recently modified items bubble up to the top of the list.

3. Still in the Tasks section: When editing an item, make the Additional section bigger.

Cheers,
DRWhite

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 15, 2018 05:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Create a Multi User.
Connect to one Phone Download.
Connect to another Phone, Download.
Downloads Contacts, Calendars, Call Logs, etc...

Synchronise to a device, wether it be both of the phones being used, or another new device.

One account locally, multiple devices syncing.
NOT to Thunderbird or Outlook or anything, ONLY within the software package itself as MyPhoneExplorer.

This is something that should be implimented ASAP. Would be most beneficial for companies and people that have multiple phones but want to keep contacts synchronied on each device without using Google Cloud or those of us that don't use Google.
DRWhite

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 15, 2018 05:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Restore backup WITHOUT overwriting what is currently on the device.
bobfall

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Feb 26, 2018 13:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please add functions in MPE(DesktopPC) and MPE-Notes(Android) so that Outlook Notes "Folders" are also synchronised.

At the moment, only notes from the root of the Outlook Notes(desktop PC) are synchronised with MPE-desktop or the Android phone.
If extra folders are created in Outlook Notes(DesktopPC) which then contain notes inside them, thoes folders together with the notes they contain do not show in MPE-Notes(desktop) or MPE-Noted(Android).

Placing notes in different folders in Outlook is a great and commonly used function for efficient notes management rather than having all the notes in one long list at root. This is not connected to the use of 'Categories' in Outlook.

Needless to say that there should then be a way of choosing to view the folders' list in MPE-Notes(Desktop) and MPE-Notes(Android). And also the ability to create new folders or edit/delete folders for notes in MPE PC & Android.

Thank you
Giangi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 02, 2018 13:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

My car has only one USB port, so to be able to use Android Auto I had to copy all the mp3 music from an USB stick directly into my Moto G5p SD card.
Now I would like to exclude the "Music" folder from the "External memory" sync job because I really do not need these almost 10Gb of music backed up!!!!
Smile
Giangi

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 15, 2018 17:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would like to have an option for disabling the recycle bin on a "per sync job" because the Kody plugin I use to make backups creates hundreds of files and the "delete" part of the sync takes almost more than the copy itself!
Then I saw the files are being moved to the recycle bin, I guess that deleting them would be faster...
Giangi

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 15, 2018 17:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would like to have an option to copy/sync empty folders too
SyncMyPhone

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 29, 2018 20:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just realized not all of my messages are being backed up because many are not RCS aka advanced messaging messages. Would love to be able to back up RCS messages so I can keep using MPE

https://support.t-mobile.com/thread/143846
Pika

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 07, 2018 11:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
I thought that interesting feature in MyPhonEexplorer would be possibility to import pictures (and maybe emails, dates of birth etc.) from facebook to contacts book. In most cases pictures in contact book are empty, because adding each picture is inconvenient. I think that it would be very interesting and useful tool. What do you think about it?

Regards
arobin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 12, 2018 05:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have just begun using this software...MyPhoneExplorer, and pleased on several functions! But I too agree with

Galadai hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hi,

Great software which I've now been using for years!

My biggest bugbear is that it takes too long mark a message as read (un-bold). Could this be configurable?
Thanks

It seems like a small thing but adds up quickly with a multitude of texts received. I'd love to be able to mark "all read" with a single click.
Thanks so much!
arobin
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.