FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Multi-sync with Office Outlook 2016 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Delmote

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 24, 2017 21:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

What a superb programme!
Multi-sync with Office Outlook 2016, running on win 10 and my S6 works spot on apart from changes in contacts an events on the S6. When the new entries are in my phone, MPE wants to use the Outlook entry by default and delete the entry in my phone. When I manually change to sync phone>Outlook and check Outlook data after the sync is complete nothing has changed in Outlook. The next time multi-sync runs the same issue occurs. Any ideas please?

Many Thanks.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
sheriarp

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jun 16, 2018 23:46 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Delmote.

How did you get MPE showing the Outlook value in the Settings > Sync section? I can't see that value. I only see values like Internal Database, Windows Contacts etc. Please help.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
ChewyJ

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 19, 2019 18:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have recently begun having this issue with my new machine and new install of the MPE App. I haven't seen this issue in any other of the machines I have used this app on. Have you any idea on how to resolve the issue of only showing "internal sync database" instead of the various options, Outlook, etc Thank you.

sheriarp hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hi Delmote.

How did you get MPE showing the Outlook value in the Settings > Sync section? I can't see that value. I only see values like Internal Database, Windows Contacts etc. Please help.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.