FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Phone could not be identified Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
bugman

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 02, 2018 07:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Samsung Galaxy S7, windows 10. Have used MPE for > 10 yrs with no problems, including this phone for the past 1.5 yrs. Starting 3d ago, whenever I try to sync phone with MPE, I get this message:

Zitat:
PhoneConnection to phone could not be established: Phone could not be identified.

have tried everything I can think of - rebooting phone and computer, using different cables, changing USB connection from media files to images, to "charge this phone". Have uninstalled MPE and re-installed it. Uninstalled USB drivers and re-installed latest samsung USB drivers.

Several times after trying any of the above, it will sync. Then I come back to the computer the next day and it does not work again, with same error.

Meanwhile, there seems to be NO problem with windows recognizing the phone, and connecting by USB -- I can access my phone just fine with windows explorer, I just cannot connect using USB, nor WiFI, using MPE.

Please help.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.