FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 News apps issues Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
sherloc987

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 06, 2018 11:38 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi I have a new s9 and I have the Sky News , CNN News and BBC News apps on my phone. The problem is I'm not receiving the breaking news notification on the S9 when they come out, as I should do. Also there is no way to have the "in app sound that comes with the apps. I have set them all up in settings but no good. As I have just got this phone I still have my old Note 4 and the breaking news notifications come thru just fine, I have half a dozen or so of them a day. I have spoken to Samsung and they say it's the apps and the app makers say it the phone. So does anyone have these apps and if so do you get these problems?
free netflix account
kickass proxy
1337x proxy
best dash cam online

Zuletzt bearbeitet von sherloc987 am Fr Dez 14, 2018 14:00, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
kam25363

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Dez 12, 2018 15:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, have you compare all the setups of applications at both smartphones? As for me, the problem is with the application, or maybe you need to allow notifications on your new phone. Try this guide:
Open Apps from your home screen or app drawer.
Tap on the overflow menu button in the top-right corner.
Tap on Settings.
Tap on the toggle for Push notifications to turn off promotional notifications. These are the non-critical notifications about sales, deals and promotions from Samsung.
Tap on the toggle for Show updates ... to turn off app update notifications. You don't necessarily need these turned on so long as you have "Auto update apps" turned on above it.

And here is from Samsung

From Settings, touch Notifications. Touch the desired app and then turn its notification settings on or off by touching the sliders next to the different features. You can also adjust some other settings by touching the name of the features and choosing your desired options.

Hope it will help

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.