FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Control Phone / Screen Mirroring problem with Samsung S9+ Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
tacchan23

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 06, 2018 03:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
when using the Control Phone feature, the mouse pointer position is wrong vertically and horizontally by many pixels (about 10%). This makes almost impossible to control the phone with a mouse, for example a click in the home screen to launch an App will result on a click on the AppIcon under the one intended to click.

Anyone else facing this issue? or how to report a bug directly?
Thanks

- Model of your phone: Samsung Galaxy S9+
- Type of connection: USB
- MPE-version: MPE 1.8.11
- Windows version: Win 10
- firmware version: Android 8.0
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
tinzDROID

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 18, 2018 11:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm having a similar issue with a Galaxy Note 9

The horizontal misalignment appears to be related to the scale of the image shown on the host/pc screen, and maybe it's to do with the wrap-around edges? The image shown on screen has a black border down either side, moving the mouse on screen to the edges of the black borders relates to moving to the edge of the screen on my phone, so if the image on screen was stretched to fill the border space, I suspect the horizontal alignment would be in sync. In the middle of the screen (horizontally) the alignment is fine.

The vertical alignment is also a scale issue, if I move the mouse on pc screen to the very top of the display, it is in sync, the more you move down the display, the greater the vertical sync is misaligned, at the bottom of the screen the misalignment is great enough that you can't actually get to the bottom toolbar.

So very top middle is the only alignment that works.

I've noticed that sometimes if I switch to split view on my phone, or if I change the scale of the image on the PC (the box has no percentage in it when remote screen first starts) the image will stretch to fill the canvas area and the pointer sync is fine. but it doesn't always work and is a pain to mess with before being able to reliably use the remote display.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.