FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE creating a new user Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
Rhonda1477

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 19, 2019 06:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yes all the settings are lost..And it is not we 3 that are facing this problem..Many people have lost their settings and i agree it is a major pain.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
JohnG

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 11, 2019 15:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have the same issue.

It is irritating and brings into question just how well this product is designed and supported.

I've used this product on and off (more off then on) for years and even though I like the concept it doesn't execute it well at all.

Seems like every time I give this software another chance, I end up spending time re-figuring out how to fix issue.
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 11, 2019 20:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Rhonda1477 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Yes all the settings are lost..And it is not we 3 that are facing this problem..Many people have lost their settings and i agree it is a major pain.

Is there a question in this? Your first posting in this forum and you come up with nothing but an unspecified rant about, well, about what?

JohnG hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I have the same issue.

It is irritating and brings into question just how well this product is designed and supported.

I've used this product on and off (more off then on) for years and even though I like the concept it doesn't execute it well at all.

Seems like every time I give this software another chance, I end up spending time re-figuring out how to fix issue.

And you? What issue do you have exactly?
I´ve looked over your entries to this forum. You come up every now and then, start babbeling about some possible problem but never provide real detail that would make it possible to locate any other problem but an error in your usage of the MPE.
You doubt the design and the support of this "product", well, here´s news for you. The MPE is a 100% free tool, that works fine with thousands of users worldwide. It is not developed by a tech company but by a single private person. This forum provides the possibility to ask question, to get help if something does not work. But in order for this to work you need to provide details about the problem.
So, instead of coming here and complaining about nothing get your xxx up and talk straight. What problem occurs? On which system does it occur? What settings did you use? And so on, and so on.

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 13, 2019 00:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Well I guess I pushed a button.
You want specifics, here they are.
1. Bluetooth Comport conflicts with used comports and apparently can't distinguish the conflict.
2. As you will notice, I have been involved with this product for many years. Can't say I have used it because it isn't stable, well stable enough to depend on it connecting every time and doing a transfer you can trust. Instead of going off, you might want to provide some suggestions as to why/how to fix it.
3. You obviously didn't get the thrust of what is being said by many people on this forum which is that 'MPE can't find the previous user (even if there is only just one) when it attempts to connect connect.
4. Can't depend on connecting after 24 hours. Works all day but after the connection (what ever it is) is terminated, and 24 hours passes, connections won't happen, and when it finally does (I guess because the planets have aligned), it can't find the only user listed and forces a new user to be created.
There in lies why people are complaining they lose all their settings.
Now, if you can't provide some constructive solutions, maybe you should take up a different line of business.
Once again, I came back to this program to solve an issue thinking I'm support those programmers who are creative, and generous, but this just proves things aren't always as they appear.
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 13, 2019 07:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

OK, I see, you don´t get it.

You still don´t tell us the details.
What phone are you using? Which Android system is running on your phone?
Which client version are you using? What...

Do I really need to go on?

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 14, 2019 18:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In the future it might be beneficial for all if provided a list of the things you need to help decipher the underling issue(s).

You might also want to convey to the user that once the problem is solved that they post the solution so that others might benefit. It would also help reduce your workload.

COMPUTER
1. S/W version: 1.8.11
2. Used on a laptop Dell E6430, 64bit,
3. Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth 4.0 Module by Broadcom Corp.
4. Intel Centrino(R) Ultimate-N6300 AGN wifi adapter
5. Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection

ANDROID PHONE
1. LG G7ThinQ (however this issue has been around with my older Nexus 6, and before that a Motorola Droid with a BlackBerry in between.
2. Android Version: 8.0.0
3. Kernel version: 4.9.65
4. Software version: G710ULM10
5. Android security patch: Feb 1, 2019

If you need anything else, please let me know.
Appreciate your help.
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 14, 2019 19:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Are you doing this intentionally?

Who cares about the BT module in your Laptop?
Don´t you think it would be more interesting if you´re running it with Windows XP or Windows 10?
And what about the MPE Client on your phone?

I´m done with this. All you need to find the solution to your problem can be found with the search function in this forum.

Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.