FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Good Alternatives to MyPhoneExplorer Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
DmelloMarfi

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 17, 2019 12:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I got MyPhoneExplorer as a way to sync my HTC One S via wifi rather than usb cable, so I can have it anywhere in the house and know it'll stay in sync, and give me the ability to copy files to it without faffing around with cables.

MyPhoneExplorer does almost everything I need it to do - sync my contacts, sync my photos that I've taken on the phone to my PC, and allow me to copy music and suchlike to my phone.

However it has two major problems:

It won't sync my Outlook calendar and tasks - it's not available as an option.

It continously and constantly craps out the connection, throws up cascades of meaningless (to me) errors, claims it's connected when it isn't, crashes and freezes, and occasionally just flat out refuses to connect until I restart my PC and phone and wish upon a star.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Simon_y7

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 20, 2019 17:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm looking for the same. After years of happily using MPE, now, with a new phone and no support, it became useless. Now, not being able to sync, I have to enter the same information twice, just like before discovering MPE.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
RockChick

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 27, 2019 11:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Same here. I've got a new laptop, but the new MPE version is getting red flagged by corporate IT security, so I can't install it. Problem is that they are now using Fosshub and they stopped talking to me when I sent our IT's decision to them with the same request. :-S

Don't expect we're going to get a good answer here though... Razz

Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.