FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 samsung Galaxy S10+ cannot connect to sync Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
imblackedout

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 19, 2019 08:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

hope I am posting correctly if not excuse me and correct me

when I attempt to add a user by all 3 methods the MyPhoneExplorer tells me that "connection to phone could not be established : Phone could not be identified" .
This did work with a previous computer running 7 pro and both a galaxy S7 and the S10+ by wifi and all other methods

the new computer is running Win10 pro and trying to connect the Galaxy S10+
when I plug it in by usb cable it is seen and it opens a folder with the internal and sdcard access but the MyPhone still will not access and add it as a user through usb,WIFI or bluetooth

all privileges have been approved in the S10+ for the MyPhone app

I did connect the S7 to the win 10 computer through wifi and it worked but the S10+ will not add still

developer mode is on and those changes made and still nothing

any help is welcome and I really need it to sync my calendar and contacts
I use the ACALENDAR app and the factory contacts app

HELP Please
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 19, 2019 10:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

For the USB connection have you got the correct USB drivers? (Can't help there as I don't have an S10 - but check Samsung's web site).

For wifi - can you 'ping' the phone from the PC? (Check out what it's ip address is from it's wifi settings). If you can't see it with 'ping' then you won't be able to connect via MPE. If you can't see it have you got a firewall preventing connection somewhere?

For both methods, is the MPE app running on the phone when you try to
connect?

smithclarkson001

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 19, 2019 13:29 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

dvhttn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
For the USB connection have you got the correct USB drivers? (Can't help there as I don't have an S10 - but check Samsung's web site).

For wifi - can you 'ping' the phone from the PC? (Check out what it's ip address is from it's wifi settings). If you can't see it with 'ping' then you won't be able to connect via MPE. If you can't see it have you got a firewall preventing connection somewhere? [color=white]9Apps VidMate VLC

For both methods, is the MPE app running on the phone when you try to
connect?

Thanks man.. I was facing the same problem...it was helpful ! Smile

Zuletzt bearbeitet von smithclarkson001 am Fr Feb 28, 2020 00:00, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
imblackedout

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 19, 2019 19:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

yes I have downloaded the drivers for the phone and when I do plug it into the computer it does show and opens the file manager and allows access to the data on the phone.

wifi it is connected and can access the internet and can be pinged the MPE program is running and does show the IP

for all methods I have MPE running and the phone not sleeping

The S10+ phone connects fine to the old computer and the old S7 connects fine to the new computer just not the S10+ to the new computer to sync with MPE

Rolling Eyes

ok update but this makes it more confusing to me on this new day I disabled all the antivirus and firewalls in the computer attempted the connection it WORKED to create a new user profile in MPE and to sync 1 time everything and I could browse around and things was working great

UNTIL I received a phone call on the phone as I was in the MPE software and the computer software closed on me. after the phone call was done I attempted to reconnect and the only thing that will come up is "Connection to the phone could not be established: Phone could not be identified" again

the same problem that I was having and it will no longer connect after the phone call

all the protection is still off in the computer also
Simon_y7

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 20, 2019 23:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I also have a problem with Samsung S10+, but I think it's a coincidence. In my case, the new phone required me to create a new "personality" (user) and it's that personality that doesn't sync with the PC. I can sync MPE on my PC with my phone, but Outlook is now out of the loop.
imblackedout

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 21, 2019 01:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Simon_y7 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I also have a problem with Samsung S10+, but I think it's a coincidence. In my case, the new phone required me to create a new "personality" (user) and it's that personality that doesn't sync with the PC. I can sync MPE on my PC with my phone, but Outlook is now out of the loop.

on this I think it is in your settings that you need to go in and tell it that it is not using MPE but that you are using the outlook version that you have

look at file : settings : sync : contacts : sync with outlook ####
events and tasks : sync with outlook ####
notes : sync with outlook ####
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.