FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 How to sync MS Office 2007 Outlook to Google calendar Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJUser22

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 30, 2019 00:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

My goal is to be able to view my desktop resident calendar, Microsoft Office 2007 Outlook, from an Android cell phone. The calendar currently allows no online access. I thought I might be able to sync the Outlook calendar with Google calendar, which I can access on my phone, or perhaps view it from the Android MyPhoneExlorer app.

I hoped that MyPhoneExplorer could accomplish this task, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I installed MyPhoneExplorer on my Windows 10 p.c. and installed the Android app on my Android 7.1 phone. In the desktop program I selected calendar, then File menu/settings, then Sync tab. Under "events and tasks" I set the drop-down menu selection to Outlook 2007. Under "Advanced" I set "folders to sync" to "personal folder\calendars", "sync mode" to "force outlook --> phone", "time period" to "sync all events". I then accepted these settings.

At the top left of the calendar on the MyPhoneExplorer screen, the blue circle with opposite arrows is labeled "sync with Outlook". When I hit that button, it apparently transferred about 2700 entries. Opening my Google calendar I found that it duplicated all the Google calendar entries, and inserted none of my Outlook calendar events.

Please suggest what I did wrong, or if my goal is unattainable with this software. Please do so in simple terms, as I am not a programmer or very experienced with apps such as this one.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.