FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 GREAT PROGRAM! some ideas Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
juliantse
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 14, 2007 13:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Firs t of all, good work guys this is prob the best phone sync program out there!

I ahve some ideas of ways to improve:

1)FONT SIZE
option to change font size in the windows ( e.g. calender and SMS) - many people have high resolution screens, and the text comes out small!

2) CALENDER VIEW
Put the repeated appointments at the bottom , not at the top, because they are less important ... e.g. I have 30 birthday reminders for the year which always come at the top, but i dont want to see these when im checking my weekly to do list!

Hope you can implement these soon!

Well done again:)
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 14, 2007 17:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

1) There is an option called "Big fonts" in the settings

2) This would be against every common interface. Outlook, Sunbird near every Calendar-App shows whole-day-events on top. If i change this that 5 Users have a better interface, then 100 other users will come and say that it was better first.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Sharpy2010
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 23, 2007 19:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Amazing program, I will donate as soon as I get paid!!

Another Idea -: Is it possible to have myphoneexplorer change MSN Messengers "personal message" to "On the phone" or similar when you answer a call on your mobile phone? This would be similar to Windows Media Player putting your current song in the "personal message" information when you play a song.

Cheers!
Chris
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 23, 2007 19:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Do you mean a interface between MSN-Messenger and MyPhoneExplorer if something happens in MyPhoneExplorer ?
Sharpy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 23, 2007 19:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yes thats exactly it!

What I would like is for my status to change automatically in MSN Messenger when I answer a call on my mobile, to say that instead of being "Online" I am "On the phone".

I connect wirelessly by using bluetooth, and I would love to answer a call and automatically have MSN say that I am "On the phone"!!

Thanks FJ!
Sharpy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 23, 2007 19:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I suppose how it would work is that my phone would ring, and MyPhoneExplorer flashes up the connection manager box (which already happens), then MyPhoneManager sends a message to MSN to say "Hey this guy is on the phone, so change his status to ON THE PHONE", then when the call is disconnected, MyPhoneExplorer sends another message to MSN to say "Hey, he's finished his call now, change the status back to what it was before".

Does this make sense?!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 23, 2007 20:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Which version of MSN-Messenger you use ?
Do you have any refrences how to control the interface to MSN Messenger ?
Sharpy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 24, 2007 17:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I've no references unfortunately. I could possibly find some, if it would help?!

I've got the latest MSN Messenger Live, I think the version is 8.1
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 25, 2007 01:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Probably easiest to do with a Messenger Plus! Live script. Smile http://www.msgpluslive.net
Sharpy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 25, 2007 18:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I think that MSG Live will be well worth a look! I am having a drink with a friend tonight, but I will have a look tomorrow and report back my findings! Thanks Smile)
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jul 25, 2007 19:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

thank you for your tipps.
I made an small exe which does the job. Just install this. There was no scripting interface needed. For basic things like status-change there is an ActiveX-Interface.

I missed to implement a eventhandler in MyPhoneExplorer which acts if a call is endet, so with MyPhoneExplorer v1.6.2 its only possible to switch the msn-status to "On phone". With the next minor-update of MyPhoneExplorer it will also possible to switch the state back to "Online".

Tested with the old messenger which was distributet with WindowsXP and also tested with the new messenger version 8.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 26, 2007 17:15 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Today i uploaded a patch, so if you want full functionality - install this.
Sharpy
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 26, 2007 22:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Just thought I'd let you know, this works perfectly and is exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks again, and I will donate when I get paid! Thanks FJ!
Moinois
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 07, 2007 10:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Yeah, I presume that there will be questions about this feature (on the phone status) for other IM clients.

I'm using ICQ, is it possible to put it in On the phone status as well? Smile Expect Yahoo!, Trillian, Miranda and other IM client requests as well. Wink

Oh, one more thing - It would really help me to have a time when a call ended. Of course it's not recorded on the phone but for as long as the program detects a call being made it would be possible to record the length of the call. It would help me when I do my time reporting. Smile

I love the program by the way.

Cheers!
Magnus
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 07, 2007 12:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I don't want to save the lenght of a call in MyPhoneExplorer cause the users will ask then why this info is only saved if MPE was connected the whole time. But you could do this with scripting after the official Update of 1.6.3.

I took also a look at ICQ - its by far not so easy how it was with MSN-Manager. You have connect directly to th ICQ-Server. But if you have the knowledge to develop this - feel free to do it.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.