FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MyPhoneExplorer permission to access external storage Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.
Autor Nachricht
Pepi9973
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Apr 12, 2019 20:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

For every Synch I get asked to allow acces to my SDCard for MultiSynch with Android 9. "MyPhoneExplorer does require permission to access external storage.".

Any hint on how to permit access for MyPhoneExplorer permanently?

PS: The method mentioned for Android 5++ in the forums is not working / applicable to Android 9.
Andreas12

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 21, 2020 14:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It becomes more and more essential to me to copy files from PC to mobile SD card. MyPhoneExplorer (MPE) does this ok to my tablet SD card because I keep OS Version 6.0.1 running on this device. However my mobile phone runs with Version 9 and the same version of MPE does not perform writing to SD card to this device, though other APPs runnig on this mobile phone do perform writing to this SD card. Also in other aspects GOOGLE is not consistent with their own policies. I did donate to FJ Software allready and I will surely further donate if this handycap will be solved.
Regards - A.K.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
sukhoi47

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 21, 2021 21:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Pepi9973 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
For every Synch I get asked to allow acces to my SDCard for MultiSynch with Android 9. "MyPhoneExplorer does require permission to access external storage.".

Any hint on how to permit access for MyPhoneExplorer permanently?

PS: The method mentioned for Android 5++ in the forums is not working / applicable to Android 9.

I had a similar problem, unable to give access to the SDCard (external storage).

I found to be associated to another application called "File Explorer Pro", that was trying to "handle" such permission (seems it was my default file manager). After I removed "File Explorer Pro", then could allow the SDCard access.

Hope this helps.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenDieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.