FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Version 1.8.13 MMS Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 27, 2020 10:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Again, the current beta of the PC-Software will fix the crashing issue: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe
The beta for the Android-Client should fix the missing data problems, please download and install: https://www.fjsoft.at/mpeclient.apk

When the betas are installed then press the second button in the messages view (Download entire).

If you have still issues even with the betas then contact me via email and describe your issue. Its not possible to reproduce this issues on my phone so to say it clear: If you want to get things fixed then get in touch with me, otherwise i will make another update with unfixed bugs in it.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Ron3KL

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 31, 2020 09:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Again, the current beta of the PC-Software will fix the crashing issue: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe
The beta for the Android-Client should fix the missing data problems, please download and install: https://www.fjsoft.at/mpeclient.apk

When the betas are installed then press the second button in the messages view (Download entire).

If you have still issues even with the betas then contact me via email and describe your issue. Its not possible to reproduce this issues on my phone so to say it clear: If you want to get things fixed then get in touch with me, otherwise i will make another update with unfixed bugs in it.

Hi FJ,

Your recommended solution worked for me, thank you. And yes it does indeed seems faster. The MMS entries worked, with name, number and text part visible. Nice feature to have the MMS content backed up inline.

Furthermore, after using the Download Entire first, the sync button also seems to work too.

Once again thank you for your ongoing support / development.

Cheers,
Ron

Specifically:
MyPhoneExplorer Version 1.8.13 nightly 30/03/2020 1:30:56 am
on
HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-ae0xx running Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363
and
mpeclient.apk Version 1.0.71 beta8
on
Sony XZ1 (G8342) running Android 9.0 Sony build 47.2.A.11.228

Windows 10 Home 10.0.18363
MPE 1.8.13
Client 1.0.71 beta8
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
jemijona

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 31, 2020 11:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

LeMin hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hello,
the same for me: sync MMS is very long (3404 messages and crash near 107 M).
For the moment, I come back to 1.8.12 version, wating correction.

Thank's for this very usefull software.

I haven't installed the beta yet but I tried three times today having just upgraded to 1.8.13 and it crashed at 1482 messages and at 107.38 M just like you and having gone slow near the end as well.

edit.....

I just installed the beta and I'm not sure if my phone installed the apk but it looks like all is working now. Photos attached to messages and download was super fast.

Thank you so much.
trashbarrel

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 01, 2020 17:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

trashbarrel hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hi,

03/25/20 9:22am - I installed the Beta mentioned by DagSa earlier and it FIXED everything EXCEPT the sync of the mms/sms is slow but thank you!!!! Hopefully you can get the speed fixed.

I HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL, we here in Massachusetts are just rising on the curve so we a all huddled down in our houses but all is well for my family... so far.

Same for me, Only thing I can sync now is the phone, Organizer, Notes, Call Logs. Everything else now crashes. Samsung 8 Android.

Ever since the first mms/sms sync the sync has been really fast and the program does not crash anymore. Thanks!!!
dvjunk

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 08, 2020 17:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just go the notice for the new version of desktop app 1.8.14 so I downloaded and installed it and updated the phone client to the latest 1.0.72.
I ran a multi-sync and everything seemed to work OK.

Thanks!
fred900S

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 30, 2020 09:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
I installed the 1.8.14 and I can't sync the MMS. It only syncs the SMS.
Do I need to activate any option to synchronyse MMS?
If it is needed, where is the option?
I apologize because of my bad english language.
Thank you
DagSa

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 15, 2020 11:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

fred900S hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hello,
I installed the 1.8.14 and I can't sync the MMS. It only syncs the SMS.
Do I need to activate any option to synchronyse MMS?
If it is needed, where is the option?

As FJ wrote earlier:
"Again, the current beta of the PC-Software will fix the crashing issue: https://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe
The beta for the Android-Client should fix the missing data problems, please download and install: https://www.fjsoft.at/mpeclient.apk "

I think you need to temporary enable debug in phone to make the install of apk in phone. Someone else need to explain or google it.

Correction: Latest Android client app are at Google Play since april 28, version 1.0.73. No need for beta.
freogat

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Mai 19, 2020 13:46 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm on 1.8.14 (the nightly from 2020-05-14) on the computer and 1.0.73 on the phone, and syncing mms works fine, but I have a related problem:

MPE crashes if I try to include messages (with mms) from the phone when creating a backup.

All of the ~120 MB of message data is successfully fetched from the phone, but I'm guessing that the very next step in the backup procedure (serializing the data to the mpb file?) is where it fails.

This only happens with my girlfriend's phone, having several thousand messages at as I said ~120 MB total including mms.

No problem with my own phone, but I don't have nearly as many messages and the total amoung of data including mms is a lot lower.

I'm currently using a work-around to only include the message archive from the computer in the backup, which works fine.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.