FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Starting a Chat asks for phone numbers Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Jesper Hertel

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Mai 16, 2020 23:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Recently (in MyPhoneExplorer 1.8.14), when I select a text message in the Inbox and press the Chat icon to start a chat with the specific person, I get a "Select phone numbers" dialog where MyPhoneExplorer asks me to choose phone numbers from a list that seems to be the entire list of contacts, with none preselected. If I simply press Cancel to that dialog, I get a chat window with what appears to an arbitrary person, perhaps somehow the last person selected in the dialog (but not selected now).

This only happens to some contacts, possibly only those with more than one phone number in the specific contact. In the beginning, for contacts with only one number, I got the correct Chat dialog immediately. For the others, I got the "Select phone numbers" dialog. After playing around with this, the behaviour suddenly changed, and for contacts where it didn't work before, it suddenly worked. It still didn't work for other contacts, though. And then again, after playing around more, it went back to the previous behaviour.

Everything worked perfectly before, with the exact same contacts.

Restarting MyPhoneExplorer did not solve the problem. Reinstalling 1.8.14 did not solve the problem either.

I am unsure when this started to happen, but it could have been with version 1.8.14 (or perhaps 1.8.13). I don't remember when I used the Chat function last, but it could have been some months ago.

I never experienced this bug before, and I used the Chat function many times in the past. I was never asked to select phone numbers.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.