FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Synching all my Google Calendars / failing TB calendar Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
PatrickW

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 29, 2007 16:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

NP,

Thanks. After I'd posted the last note, I wondered if it could be that one - in my case, it's called "Download entire".

I've chosen that option and the High Barn entries have now disappeared from MPE - and of course are not showing on the 'phone.

I've therefore chosen another synch and can see that it's offering to make new 'phone entries for the High Barn entries. So, once that finished, I can see the High Barn entries in MPE - however, again they are not showing on my 'phone Sad

I wondered whether perhaps there wasn't enough space on my T610; however, if I look at Memory Status, it tells me I've used 300 out of a total of 380.

Looking more closely at the entries in MPE, it looks as if it's got as far as yesterday's High Barn entry and then stopped - the entries for this evening onwards for High Barn aren't showing in MPE, and no entries for High Barn are showing in my 'phone. Entries for future events from other Google Calendars ARE showing in MPE and my phone.

Rather than copying/pasting the 9307 (!) lines from the log file which just cover the above two actions, can I email it to you if you think it'll be of any use?

Many thanks.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 29, 2007 19:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The organizer can keep 300 events and 80 todos. So you cannot save 301 events in the phone.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
PatrickW

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jul 29, 2007 20:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

That would explain things! Sad

Is that a function of my T610 - or of MPE?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 30, 2007 06:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

No - the limit is set on every phone of SE, also the newest phones.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
PatrickW

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 31, 2007 20:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Oh well, not such a big problem.

Fortunately, your lovely software has allowed me to put in events from 90 days ago and all future events - marvellous!! Laughing
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.