FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Strange sync failure in Thunderbird 78 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FrD

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 17, 2020 20:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, I upgraded Thunderbird to 78.2.2, the MPE add-on to 3.0.6, and MPE to 1.8.15 on Windows 10.0.18362. Android app was 1.0.73 and there was no newer update.

After updating, contact sync failed repeatedly with the error message "Loading Entries from Thunderbird Failed". First I closed and restarted Thunderbird, then rebooted the system but it still failed, every time, about ~10 times in a row.

At that point I started writing this post. I ran the sync one last time to confirm the wording of the error message. For no apparent reason, the sync worked! I ran it again 5 or 6 times, making minor changes to my contacts and calendar every time to make sure they synced correctly both ways, and it worked every time. Totally bizarre. I'm glad it started working, but I am sure curious what happened? Does posting in the forum magically repair the software?? Kidding aside, others might be affected too.

Thank you for creating this great utility!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.