FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Help with v 1.8.15 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
enrico.borja

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 22, 2021 11:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Franz,

I'm having trouble using text functions with the program(v1.8.15). Perhaps you can help me with the following:
1. Can I adjust the font size especially in the "New Message" Box?
2. I cannot seem to use the Enter key to go the next line anymore when filling in text messages or inputing notes like in the Edit Contact Info Tab. My old notes also appear in one long line as compared to before where it appeared in multiple lines. The Enter Key just sends the message or closes the window(basically the Ok button). Is this a glitch or is there a way of restoring typing multi-line messages/notes?
3. The words "(Text(0))" appears in the search filter box on the upper right. Not sure if this should happen.

Hoping for your kind assistance.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
enrico.borja

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 23, 2021 07:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Additonal Info: My computer is still on Windows 7 could this be the source of the problem?

Hope you can help.
markbarkk

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 12, 2021 07:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello Enrico,

For 1. The only place I found to alter fonts is under Appearance in Settings.

I do not have a specific answer to your other issues, however this is what I’d do in a similar situation.
1) Check on my phone if the old notes are formatted correctly or also just one long line.
2) Restart the computer from a command prompt using the command “shutdown /r”.
3) Restart my phone.
4) Use a USB cable to reconnect the two.
5) Create a backup of the phone, if you haven’t already done one. Can be found under the Extras menu.
6) If the old notes are formatted correctly in your phone as previously checked [see 1) above] then perform a download for each section by using the blue down arrow just to the right of the round synchronise icon.
7) To eliminate existing keyboard as a factor. Replace keyboard (or attach external one for laptop) with a different known working one and see if the issue still exists.
8 ) If this fails to provide any improvement, any number of possible choices exist, ranging from downgrading MPE; uninstall & reinstall; system restore; upgrade to W10; rebuild your machine;. . . . .

[quote="enrico.borja"]Hi Franz,

I'm having trouble using text functions with the program(v1.8.15). Perhaps you can help me with the following:
1. Can I adjust the font size especially in the "New Message" Box?
2. I cannot seem to use the Enter key to go the next line anymore when filling in text messages or inputing notes like in the Edit Contact Info Tab. My old notes also appear in one long line as compared to before where it appeared in multiple lines. The Enter Key just sends the message or closes the window(basically the Ok button). Is this a glitch or is there a way of restoring typing multi-line messages/notes?
3. The words "(Text(0))" appears in the search filter box on the upper right. Not sure if this should happen.

Hoping for your kind assistance.[/quote]
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.