FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 New Phone MyExplorer asking for Password? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Matoca

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 19, 2021 23:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just changed from a Note 5 to a Note 9 in MyPhoneExplorer. It was working fine for me since I added the new user account, everything moved over nicely from the Note 5 to the Note 9.

However I closed my desktop when I rebooted the computer and now it's asking me for a password to open that new user account. I have no idea about what that password would be because I have never been asked to enter a password to use the program on my desktop for 2 past phones.

How can I get a password or change something in the program to let me reset the password?
Thank you, Patrice
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
eck-m

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Mai 03, 2021 02:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Matoca hat Folgendes geschrieben:
it's asking me for a password to open that new user account. I have no idea about what that password would be because I have never been asked to enter a password to use the program on my desktop
The required password is probably the Wifi PIN set in the settings of the myphone explorer client on the phone which protects the phone from other hosts the the myphone explorer program on the PC via WLAN.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.